Chapter Ten

Optimus POV
       "What do you mean? Are you his father or not?" Tyler said, he sounded a little anxious. Elon pulled on his suit jacket, it felt like time had stopped.

         "Okay, Tyler. I understand Optimus is your lover and everything, but I need to talk to him alone." Elon sounded very serious, Tyler looked at me.

         "Tyler, if this is true... I want to know. So please." Ty nodded and walked back to our limo.  I watched him open the limo door and close it.

       "Okay, Elon. Tell me everything." I said to him. He took out a picture of him and a woman, who looked surprisingly like me.

       "This... this is Cassandra. Your mother... my ex wife." Elon told me, he handed me the picture. Elon has his arm wrapped around my mother they were both smiling and holding beers. I swear I felt a robot tear reach my eye.

"I... I don't know what to think." I said, I rubbed my metal forehead. I handed the picture back to him, he quickly put it in his wallet and stuffed it into his pants pocket. 

       "Well, you just let me know, here's my number in case you wanna talk." Elon said, of course he handed me a business card. I slowly walked back to the limo. What the heck just happened?

       I open up the limo door to reveal a trashed back seat with bloodstains and rips in the seats.

       "What the.." I went to the front and opened up the driver side, same thing as the back. I quickly ran up to Elon's Tesla, that my dad was still in surprisingly. I swiftly knocked on the car window.

      "Dad...uh..Elon..sorry. The limo-it's trashed, and there seems to be blood everywhere." I said in a panicked voice. He immediately got out of the Tesla and assessed the limo. He didn't say anything for a long time. I just followed him not knowing what to think. Where is Tyler? Where are the Chipmunks?

Ninja's POV
       I was running down an alley far, far away from that limo. I had lost the chipmunks at the beginning of this dark ass alley. I don't even know what had happened in there. A bunch of people who looked crazy out of their minds started attacking the limo. I stopped running because my under exercised legs were burning and I couldn't breathe. I sat down, my back to a building.

       "God, I hope your okay, Optimus..." I said out loud. I looked down at my extremely pink hands. I was supposed to propose to him tonight. I reached my hand into my pocket and pulled out the box. I opened it. It was a magnetic ring so he would never lose it.

      "GET AWAY FROM(screams)" I heard a lady say from around the corner. But being the white boi I am, I was curious, so I quietly tip toed my way to edge of the building and look towards the noise .

       "Oh my god." I whispered to myself. I had to put my hand over my mouth to not barf. The lady was brutally murdered. I'm talking like her whole bottom half of her body was gone and all that was left was top half which had guts spilling out of her. Her mouth was open including her eyes.

       "Ew" I gasped, I plugged my nose trying not to breathe in the stinky air from this "lady". 
Where are you, Optimus?

Optimus POV

          "Seems to be just a bunch of crazy fans attacked it" Elon explained to me, but I didn't believe it. Only nine year olds watch Ninja, and isn't their bedtime like 5pm?

         "I don't believe it... Listen I'm going to go look for Tyler. Have a safe trip back." I said to Elon and walked off towards some empty restaurants.

Cliffhanger :p
J&J xoxo