Epsilon x reader x Tucker

(churches) aka Epsilon's POV

"Carolina, do you feel like we should say goodbye. Or at least I should to
Y/N I mean when is the next time I'm going to see her. She's my girlfriend I love her."

"But sometimes you gotta let go, I mean what are you gonna do with her. You are a A.I. you can't make her happy like that."

"But she's my everything we don't have to be boyfriend or girlfriend we just have to be together. I have to be with her."

"But you have been making her upset ever since we started our journey together. You yelled at her and your team."

"But Y/N."

" *Sigh* Epsilon, wanna know something my mother told me?"

"Not really but go ahead."

"She said, Never say goodbye, because as long as you remember that person they are never gone."

"Smart lady."

"Yeah she was."

"Okay let's go, Im sure they won't even remember me. I'm sure Y/N won't even remember me."

Carolina was walking away but before we left, I whispered

"goodbye Y/N I love you."

Tucker's POV.

"Hey Tucker." Y/n called out from behind him.

"How's your training going, any luck with your squad?"

"Well you know when glory strikes you, all you wanna do is tell you kickass adventures. And They love it I love it."

"So your bragging about yourself instead of training?"

"Well gotta show of to not mess with Tucker. Unless you ever want to! BOW CHICKA BOW WOW!"

" I don't know Church, might come back."

"Oh. But he is stupid."

"Come on Tucker don't be like that."

"No he was he left you without even saying goodbye, I don't care if he was your boyfriend. You deserve better Y/N."

"Well maybe. Oh I don't know. "

"Hey I support what you do, but I don't want you waiting for a guy who didn't bother to say goodbye."

Y/n smiled, looked at the floor for a moment and said,

"WHAT THE HELL! You wanna pick me up at 8:00."

"Yes ma'am see you tonight. Oh and Y/N!"

"Yes Tucker?"

"Goodbye." He hugged you around your waist then walked off.

You whispered " Goodbye." Smiled then walked off.

Time skip to Y/Ns POV.

"So you lied to us the entire time Felix? "

"Yeah sorry dollface but ya know, Money over friends. My apologies, well not really but I'm going to have to shoot you down now. Bye bye."
Felix soldiers ready their guns for aim.

Tucker and got so scared that he hold my hand, and whispered, "If we die I live you Y/N. Goodbye." Tucker hugged you like he was never going to let you go.

"I love you to Tucker. Goodbye." You reciprocated the hug

In a turn of events one of Felix's soldiers shooting the other soldiers.

And They started to attack felix

But then The soldier got stabbed and was revealed to be agent Carolina.

Y/n moved in action of grabbing Felix's knife, and trying to stab him with it. Unfortunately Felix took it back and stabbed Y/N in the arm.

Carolina ran to Y/N and took her hand and smacked her teleportation orb on the ground.

Everybody was safe for the moment and were teleported in the middle of nowhere.

"

"Everybody Okay?"

Everyone nodded in agreement except for Tucker.

Because he saw his best friend right there just standing.

"You BASTARD!"

Tucker ran to hug Church, but forgot to account for him being a hologram.
And belly flopped on the floor.

Time skip.

After Carolina and Y/N was healed up.

Carolina approached her. " Umm Y/n I have someone who wants to talk to you."

As you woke up from, doctor Grey saying you are all fixed up. She gave you a drug so she could stitch your arm up. But for the life of you could not remember what happened.

As you followed Carolina you stopped in your tracks. Running over to Church.

Church stared at you for a second and grew a little bit so he could posses a body. He choose Tucker's. Then he hugged me tightly and Kisses me with Tucker.

He then got out of the body. And still saw Tucker kissing me. He was confused first then asked.

"Ah-Hem, happy to see me?" He asked.

"Church I'm so happy to see you, I'm the happiest of the happiest to see you but, you gotta lotta nerve coming here."

"I'm so sorry Y/n, I really should have left a note."

"YA YOU THINK! I don't understand why you could have not at least talk to me. Because then I would've known. I waited Two years for you to come back. Because I believed you loved me. And you might. But NOT ENOUGH TO SAY GOODBYE!"

Tucker whispered in my ear. And I nodded.

Church asked. " What did you just whisper Tucker!?

"I think Y/N should tell you that. Itd be wrong coming from me."

"Chur-"

"Actually can you call me Epsilon now."

"Oh yeah sure, ...Epsilon. After those two years. Tucker and I have started dating these past months."

"WHAT! You went out with my girlfriend. behind my back!"

"Hi everyone can I just interrupt here. Yeah umm, Church I forgive you for not leaving any notice that you were leaving. Cause you are my best friend. But what you did to Miss, Y/N was kinda messed up. So Yeah. THAT WHAT I SAY, Bye bye."

Caboose marched off in the opposite direction and Wash had to chase after Him.

"""
"950 words. Sorry this is bad. Should I do a part two? Aight lemme know peace."