A new life

"Are you Jessica?" A very attractive guy was standing in front of me asking who I was. This must be the person who saved me from getting trampled. He's fairly short and has the face of a baby.

"Yeah I'm Jessica, why do you ask?" He started to smile.

" 'Cause I'm one of your new roommates! My name is Xiumin, nice to meet you!" Well he's nice. Wait.... on the paper I was given about them it says Xiumin is the oldest. He looks like a baby! How is he the oldest!? He grabs my hand and starts walking.

"Where are we going anyway?" Xiumin laughed.

"Home of course!" he kept walking till we go to a black car and we hopped inside.

"You're a lot prettier than I imagined. You also seem to be nice since you told me your name without knowing who I was." Did he just say I was pretty? I could feel my face turning red.

"You're cute when you blush too." Dang it he wasn't suppose to see that!

The car stopped at a large building and Xiumin got out of the car. "Come on! this is where I, and now where you, live!" I slowly got out and followed Xiumin still a little out of it from what he said earlier. After walking up two flights of stairs we got to the door and knocked. A very tall and handsome boy with bright red hair opened it.

"Hyung! Hey is this the girl that's living with us? Wow, she's really pretty we got lucky!" He has a really deep voice. I looked down at the ground smiling shyly. I don't think I can survive all these boys for much longer, and I've only met two of them.

"I'm Chanyeol, nice to meet you." He stretched out his hand for me to shake. "Nice to meet you too, I'm Jessica." Wow, he's really tall, when I try to look up at him I'm almost looking at the ceiling!

"Hey the new girl is here? I wanna see her." Another boy was at the door. He was kinda short and wide eyed like me. I think this is D.O from the paper. I remember it saying he's also a little quirky.

"Do Kyungsoo, or D.O if you want." He reached out his hand shyly to shake mine. He seems really sweet, I think we'll get along fine.

"I hope you don't mind me saying this but you're really pretty." Are they trying to kill me?! If this keeps up I really won't survive...

"Hey, who's the cutie hyung?" I turned around to see another tall boy, but his appearance is more of a cool one than Chanyeol's bright one.

"Jessica, this is Kris. Kris this is our new roommate, Jessica." He looked a little shocked by the news.

"Wait she was coming today?! I thought she was coming next week!" I couldn't help but laugh at the surprised look on his face.

"Anyway, I'm glad we finally meet. Let's get along." He took my hand and shook it while winking at me. Then I see another boy running up to the door.

"I'm not too late am I!? Hey our new roommate! Well aren't you a cutie!" All of this attention is really too much! All of them tower over me, and their gazes leave a burning sensation.  Did my mom even check to see who I'd be living with? So far ALL of them are boys! And they seriously got me going crazy.

( Exo's moster any one???)
Shush Mikazena I'm thinking!
( You do realize I can end your life right?)
I'm sorry.....
(All is forgiven :3)

"I'm Kai nice to finally meet you! I've been waiting for you to come, we all have!" Kai broke me out of my train of thought that was going no where with what he said. They've been waiting for for me? I didn't think I was that big of a deal. At this point I started to notice Kai's appearance. It was kind of laid back but there was no doubt he had some sexiness to him.