Chapter 2 I Can't

What up my baes. I'm back I'm so excited for this new book. Sorry I haven't updated since like forever. I had Thursday and Friday off but I had a sleepover at a friend's house till yesterday then I left to go to a Halloween party. I was planing on updating on both days but I didn't have time. *tear tear* This week I'll try and update more but I can't promise anything. This chapter is gonna be longer than usual. YAY!!!

.

.

.

.

.

I'll be at 4 months on June 10. School ends that day and I'm leaving the hell hole I've been going to everyday for 3 years. I'm only a junior but I am smart and I took my Sat and I'm done with high school. I got several scholarships for running but I'll have to wait. I'm going to try to find a job doing photography. I've been taking pictures since I was in 7 grade. I was depressed even though I was "popular". I hated it. The label "popular". People still consider me as one of that click but it's gonna be over in a week.

Lexi and Cameron are gone and I'm all alone. You know what I have 2 youtube channels I should post a video. I grab my camera and stand and put them a few feet away from the bench/sofa that I'll be sitting on. I grab all the lighting equipment and turn it on. I'll do a song cover. I have a lot of people subscribed to my singing channel and even more on my main. The most requested song is really surprising to me. It is "Everything Has Changed" by Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran. Then again I have 1 million subscribers and even more followers on Twitter and I kinda maybe twitted out that I'm over my ex (the one that got me prego but didn't say that) and I think I like someone else.

I grab my guitar and sit down. I have the song memorized so I turn on the camera. My music

videos are always unscripted so I just wing it.

"What up my bitchs? So today I checked my Twitter *i look at my Twitter while talking* and the most requested song is "Everything Has Changed" by Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran. So let's go *I pick up my guitar and put the strap over my head*. Here it is."

All I knew this morning when I woke

Is I know something now, know something now I didn't before.

And all I've seen since eighteen hours ago

Is green eyes and freckles and your smile

In the back of my mind making me feel like

I just wanna know you better, know you better, know you better now

I just wanna know you, know you, know you

'Cause all I know is we said, "Hello."

And your eyes look like coming home

All I know is a simple name

Everything has changed

All I know is you held the door

You'll be mine and I'll be yours

All I know since yesterday is everything has changed

And all my walls stood tall painted blue

And I'll take them down, take them down and open up the door for you

And all I feel in my stomach is butterflies

The beautiful kind, making up for lost time,

Taking flight, making me feel right

I just wanna know you better, know you better, know you better now