Introduction & Rules

Hello and welcome to the book cult! This was a -screwed up- idea I started with my friend Animal_1902. My hope for this group is to allow everyone to read awesome books at their own pace. Now, I do have to establish a few rules, but I'll try to keep things simple:

1. Anyone who joins the Book Cult will have the opportunity to have a chapter in this book to show their wares. You'll have to fill out the form provided in the "Submission form" chapter of this book, but you have free reign to send me whatever you wish!

2. To make sure everyone receives updates and whatnot along with having access to the books that'll be read, please add this book to your reading list. It'll make things easier for everyone.

3. Each week, you'll fill out an assignment form regarding a writer's work. I'll use a randomizer to decide whose work will be read for the week, and constructive feedback will be offered to the author in question through the assignment form.

4. Everyone should at least try to read a chapter of the book that'll be read in a given week. We're all busy people, so I'm not going to ask for much. if you'd like to read more, knock yourself out! I just don't want to overwhelm everyone with crazy reading assignments.

5. Enjoy the books!

6. (I should've done this in the first place...) I've compiled a reading list that can be located on my profile. You'll be able to find a menagerie of books to check out, so read to your heart's content.

-I think this should be enough for now for rules, so I'll leave it at this. My group operates on Discord to give us privacy as we read books and hang out, so I will send out an invite link to anyone who's interested in joining. I look forward to seeing this group develop!

Yours Truly,
-Garath (Otherwise known as Potato_Man9001)