Bloodline

Written by: Krippy93

Genre(s): Sci-fi, Action, Politics, War, New Weird

Type of writing: Book

Length of book: I don't really know, probably around 100

Summary:
It's the year 4581 of the terrestrial calendar on Nepher, a planet similar to Earth colonized by humans almost two millennia before and now the home of their descendants, partly human and partly alien.

The war between the Alliance forces and the united Rhambos-Havel troops has divided the continent of Celios for years, ever since Alexei Rhambos - Governor of the Zeka region and powerful pure-blood Übermensch - decided not to hand over his country's technology to other States.

Saving the planet from the curse of desertification and restoring its poisoned atmosphere would have been possible only thanks to Zeka's technology, and yet... Why did he refuse? What is he scheming?

Vanessa Walsh and her special assault team are fighting this meaningless war on the frontlines, desperately trying to gain ground.
Meanwhile, her twin brother Virgil tries to turn the tide of the war from the rear, skillfully navigating the political intrigue of the planet's superhuman society.

A rich cast of characters, both superhumans and not, take part in this story where betrayal is right around the corner, where right and wrong have blurred lines and where each carefully planned scheme is ready to crumble one move after another.

Is saving Nepher possible, or will Alexei's plan succeed?