Chapter 1 Part 1

Something weird was happening. You actually don't mind sharing a table with someone, but looking around the cafe it's almost empty with vacant chairs to sit in.

You took a quick glance at the person who sat across your table a few minutes ago, that person didn't even asked your permission. He was wearing a black mask and a plain black bucket hat. He kept on looking around as if he was hiding from someone and fidgeting like he was ready to run in any second.

The door opened and few loud girls entered the cafe talking about Jeon Jeongguk being around the area. Their voices were drowning you that you couldn't hear the soft music of the cafe. The few customers gave the new arrivals a disapproving look towards the said group of girls. While the person in front of you pulled his hat lower to hide more of his face.

The pager vibrated on the table notifying you that your order was ready. As you stood taking the pager with you the guy's pager also buzzed, with a swift motion, he quickly handed it to you.

You blankly stared at the circular pager that he was holding up towards you.

"Can you also take my order. . . Please," he said without looking at you while scrolling at his upside-down phone with his other hand.

With a weirded look you took his pager and said, "Y-yeah, sure. . ."

"And! . . And sugar please," he added before you could even take a step towards the counter.

You placed down the expresso and a glass of water full of ice on the table when you came back. Without looking he thanked you as he reaches his order. You returned the tray after placing your food which consists of two clubhouse sandwiches and a latte.

You couldn't help but to be weirded out more about this person who you're sharing a table with. The guy poured the sugar on the used to be iced water which was now mixed with the expresso.

Is that a new trend? You asked yourself.