Chapter 1 Part 3

You watched the girls finally left the cafe who had been talking loudly about the Golden Maknae.

The poor boy got chased by his fans. And according to them some of the other fangirls got his bag.

You turned back to your phone that you've been playing—the BTS World—and press the draw button. As you wait for the card to show, you looked at the time on your phone that indicates it's 11:00, 20 minutes had passed since you shared your food.

| JEON JEONGGUK |

You internally screamed when you saw Jungkook's image on the card with five stars on it. Finally a five-star card.

You didn't realize that you were smiling disturbingly as you intently look at your phone. And when you raised your eyes, the guy was watching you while he wipes his face without his mask.

The first thing you thought was, Okay time to go. But then, your eyes slowly looked back to the phone. At Jungkook's image.

You furrowed your brow. A delusion? Did you drink too much coffee?

Suddenly something hit the table that it slightly shook and the guy—no, Jungkook—scrunched his face in pain. With that, you concluded that this was real.

You decided to ask him a dumb question, "You're Jungkook?"

He quickly looked left and right then placed his pointer finger on his lips.

Jungshooked, you stared at his profile for a few seconds wanting to scream. You couldn't believe that the actual person was right in front of you.

You once again heard a growling sound coming from your stomach and as well his.

"Ah, I'm sorry," Jungkook said in flustered and wore his mask again.

Your mouth opened before you could know it and asked, "Do you want to eat?"

Now, the table had turned and Jungkook looked at you with hesitation and slightly suspicious. But then, he accepted your offer which made your eyes widen in surprise.

"R-re-really? You don't think I'm weird, do you?"

He chuckled softly trying not to gain attention even though the cafe was half empty. "Why? I think I'm the one who's acting weird."

You awkwardly smiled thinking at the actions that he made a while ago. "Then let's say that treating your lunch is a form of thank you for sharing your songs. And to be honest for an idol like you, you really made me uncomfortable."

Jungkook laughed that made your heart skip a beat. "I'm sorry. I'm usually not like this, I promise you."

"Where do you want to eat?" You asked.

"You tell me, you're the one treating me."