Where Does the Shirt Go?

"What the fuck? That makes no sense!" Lance's voice echoed through the apartment.

"What makes no sense?" Keith grumbled looking up from his sketchbook and at his boyfriend over the tops of his glasses. Lance turned bright red and tried to hide behind his phone.

"N-nothing... just reading." Lance was in fact reading but it was what exactly he was reading that he didn't want his boyfriend to know. You see lance was reading fan fiction for one of his favorite shows, Voltron, and things between his favorite ship was getting steamy in the bedroom. Now Lance wasn't embarrassed to be caught reading smut, not at all... it's just that he knew some people were uncomfortable with that sort of thing and considering he and Keith had never even talked about sex let alone had sex so you can see why he might have been a little nervous to admit to it.

"Oookaay," Keith looked at him suspiciously. "What are you reading that got you so bothered?"

"Just a story... about... Voltron?"

"So you're reading fan fiction? What's wrong with that?"

"Well uh... the show may be pg but I don't think this is..." Lance braced himself for whatever fallout was about to happen.

"Oh." Keith cocked his head like a confused puppy for a moment before his eyes widened. "OH! Ummmm..." Lance saw Keith flush bright red before he ducked back behind his sketchbook.

"Right umm, I'm sorry Keith I'll stop if it makes you uncomfortable." Lance placed his phone on the table and turned to face his blushing boyfriend.

"N-no it's just... doesn't that get... kinky?"

"It doesn't have to, there is vanilla stuff and I don't even read that much of the dirty stuff. But the kinky stuff is actually what I have an issue with right now." Lance was now blushing harder than Keith just from admitting that.

"What... what's the issue?"

"We don't have to talk about that I'm sorry I brought it up love I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

"I'm not–okay I am a little uncomfortable but not because you're in to that  it because of my family situation I never really... learned about that stuff and until you I never really felt like seeking out information on my own so I guess I'm a little... curious?"

"Oh Keith... I'm sorry babe I didn't even think about that... well don't worry we'll talk about whatever you need and look up whatever your curious about, but not from fan fiction because some of the stuff they come up with is not exactly how things work. But don't worry the issue I'm hung up on isn't about the sex itself it's a minor thing that just bugs me."

Lance picked up his phone and unlocked it, getting up to go sit next to his boyfriend on the couch so the could both see the screen.

"Ok see here Akira ties Leandro's wrists to the headboard with a scarf but Leandro is still clothed so the next logical step is to take the clothes off BUT!" Lance puts the phone down and begins gesturing wildly with his hands. "WHERE DOES THE SHIRT GO??? No matter what crazy logistics you try to do you cannot phase the solid object of the shirt through the solid object of the scarf! And LOOK!" Lance unlocks his phone again and pointed to a line on the screen. "It says 'now he was completely naked' BUT HES NOT! Unless Akira untied him long enough to completely get the shirt off it's still there! It may only be on his wrists but it's still there! So Leandro is exposed sure but he still has clothes on!"

Keith couldn't hold it in anymore and began howling with laughter, all previous nervousness gone.

"THAT'S what you were so hung up on that you had to scare the crap out of me?" Keith cackled.

"It's a logistical issue! Where did the shirt go?!"

"He's still undressed because the shirt isn't covering anything that is usually considered 'private'"

"He is still clothed and I will argue that until my last breath!"

"You're an idiot." Keith shook his head.

"But you still love me." Lance kisses Keith's cheek.

"I do."

~~~

Yes I'm lance in this, yes it's a silly thing to get hung up on but 🤷🏼‍♀️

Hope you enjoyed that silly story

Till next time

~Ash