Daddy

Archie Andrews imagine. Not smut by the way.

*Flashback*

Positive

"I'm pregnant" I blurted out.

His smile faded away, his laughter died, and his eyes darkened to a shade that I couldn't recognize.

"Your kidding me right? Your so reckless. How could you? It's probably not even mine. Who knows how many guys you've even been with. I mean look at you, your in an island ALONE. Your mommy and daddy are never around and splurge you so you don't bother them. You probably sleep around with dozens of guys. Sneak them in your mansion, or invite them into your hotel room. Your such a slu-" before he completed his sentence I slapped him.

"It's your child, I've only ever been with you, you jerk. Don't ever disrespect me, I know I disrespected myself by sleeping with you. But you have ZERO rights calling me that. If I ever hear you say that to me or ANYONE in that case, my Mommy and daddy as you like to call them, will be the death of you. Don't underestimate me." I said as I walked off.

*End Of Flashback*

"That's what happened Arch, my parents sent me to Ibiza over the summer and I got pregnant. He doesn't want to take responsibility" I told him. Looking down at my stomach that still wasn't showing. While he sat there shocked.

"You know how my parents are. They have different perspectives, they want me to abort. But I don't want to. They take it as a disgrace to the family, a burden. My parents own a prestigious company and they're not willing taking any risks for the sake of their daughter." I continued.

"I love you Y/N. Yes our relationship ended, but I still love you. Marry me? I want to take responsibility. I want to be a father to your child . Our child." He finally spoke, leaving me utterly shocked.

"Of course not, Archie. It's my problem, I could never drag you into this. Trust me, I love you too. But you have a life ahead, don't have me or my child interfere. I could never do that to you ."

"Yes you could. Please let me. I've always wanted to be a father, just this time it'll be sooner than expected. I don't want the child of the love of my life to be fatherless. I want to. Because I already love this child. Marry me please do."

"Archie it seems like a dream now. But trust me, when you can't go out and have fun like a normal teenager, you'll deeply regret it. I don't want that for you."

"Y/N trust me when I say, I'm sure I want to do this. It'll be like my child, I would never make a difference. She or he will take my last name. I may have not impregnated you, but I will love this child. I will love this baby with all my heart. I will be the dad, we'll tell everyone I'm the biological father. Please.. I'm begging you. Let me be part of your life. Marry me?"

"Yes Archie Andrews, I will marry you."

Time skip:

"That's splendid darling! We must start planning your wedding, I have the number of one of the best planner's in the country. I'll call her up..."

"Mom, Archie and I want to wait till we finish high school."

"What? Oh honey, you ARE gonna finish high school and your going to college. But the wedding of my only child will take a year or two, to plan. It has to be unforgettable. Don't  worry about the expenses, your father will take care of it. I can't wait... I'm gonna go ring her up." My mother raved as she waltzed away.