Chapter 3

Daniels POV

I have to meet up with her. But how? I mean I can't have any suicidal fans. It just hurts to think about a kid wanting to kill themselves. Why would someone do that to her? How could no one do anything about it? Why won't she tell someone?  I wish I could end it all and just protect her from everything? What are you saying Daniel you barely know her? But she's so pretty!Yeah I look at her picture on insta every once in  awhile whenever I need help smiling. Are they even real smiles? 

"DANIEL!" I heard one of my best friends ,jack, say. Well more like yell. 

"Huh?" I reply

"Dude you were zoned out for like 6 minutes and you wouldn't answer us." He said laughing a little.

"Sorry I got some stuff on my mind."

"What kind of stuff?"

"One of our fans is suicidal and I just got done dming her not too long ago."

"Woah get her number so she doesn't get lost in all the dms so you can talk to her more."

"JACK YOUR A GUINNESS!"

Your pov 

I  can't believe that just happened . *DING*  I looked at my phone and see that Daniel DMed me again. I opened the dm believing I was dreaming.

Seaveydaniel: do you mind if I have your number.

ITS BEEN SO LONG IM SO SORRY MY COMPUTER BROKE AND I WASNT ABLE TO GET A NEW ONE FAST ENOUGH TO UPDATE. IF I HAVE ANY SPELLING OR GRAMMER ERRORS PLEASE TELL ME ILL  TRY TO UPDATE AGAIN SOONER AND MAKE LONGER CHAPTERS BUT WITH SCHOOL ITS A LITTLE HARD HEHEH . STAY  HEALTHY AND HAPPY BYE NOW.  Once again sorry it's so short.