Chapter 5

Day after talking to Daniel

UGHHHHHHHHHHH. School. Another day of hell. Another day of getting beat up. Thank God it's Friday! Luckily for me, my mom has no clue about it. If she did she would first yell at me for not telling her then, go yell at the principle for not doing anything. And I don't want to be embarrassed anymore than I already am. I was pulled out of my thoughts when I was thrown against a locker. Yeah, that is gonna leave a bruise. "Heyy idiot what do you think you're doing?" " Um walking to my locker. What does it look like I'm doing?" "Oooooo she has some confidence today." He's right after talking to Daniel I gained some confidence. "Yeah, I do have some confidence." "Are you talking back to me?" "Yeah, that's how conversations work." "EXCUSE ME!" Oh fuck. Right after he says that I feel a hard punch in my gut. Punch after punch in my gut. Every punch I spit up more blood. "HEY WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?" I look up to see who it was I wasn't able to see much, all I saw were people punching each other, then, I knocked out. Maybe I could finally die.

TIME SKIP TO NURSES OFFICE

I slowly open my eyes only to quickly close them. "Abby you're awake!" I groan when I hear them. I wish I wasn't awake. God can I just die already. "You're lucky your boyfriend was there to help you." "Um, I don't have a boyfriend." "Well then, he is your hero." Boyfriend? Why would she think that? "Why'd you think he was my boyfriend?" "Well, the way he looked at you, I just assumed he was." She shrugged. What? Why would someone even try to save me? Must be new here. "He practically never left your side til a couple of minutes ago." Wait how long have I been asleep? "Um miss, how long was I out?" "Almost 5 hours." "What time is it?" "Um, 1:10" Right after that my phone rang. Facetime call from Mr.Seavey. Do I answer? He will just call again if I decline. "Hey, Dani." "Hey Ab. What's wrong? Are you ok?" He quickly yelled out. Concern lacing his words. "Yeah I'm fine just got a little hurt, I'm in the nurse's office." "What happened? Do I have to hurt someone?" "No Dani. I'm fine really." "Hey, are you her brother?" The nurse asks Dani. I hear him lightly chuckle before saying, "No ma'am, I'm just a really good friend." "Oh, so you live near here?" "Yeah, I'm only about 10 or 20 minutes away from there. Why?" "Well her mom is a doctor so she works most of the time, so I was hoping you could come to get her. I don't want her walking home." "Sure I can pick her up. Just give me the school name and I'll be there soon." "It's (Random school name)." "K I'll be there in a little bit." We say bye to each other then I hang up.

Daniels POV

I'm about 3 minutes from being there. I'm nervous to see her. What if when we meet she realizes I'm not good enough for her. What if I'm not as attractive as she thinks. My thoughts are cut off by me reaching the parking lot. I walk to the office and tell them I'm here for Abby Newson. I see her wave to the nurse. Holy fuck she's so gorgeous. "Hey, Dani." I walk up to her and hug her. I hear her slightly wince. "Love, are you sure your ok? When I hugged you you winced." Yeah just sore from PE." I could tell she was lying but didn't push on the topic. "This wasn't exactly how I wanted to meet you but um I guess it's fine cause I get to see your beautiful face." I see her blush, look down then laugh. I look at her confused. "That's the first time I've been called beautiful ever since my dad died." Her face went from laughing to immediately sad. I stop in my tracks, giving her a tight hug. I hear little sobs escape her mouth. I don't say anything, I just rub her back as she cries. She pulls away and looks up at me. God her eyes are gorgeous. Just kiss her. So I do. I lean in and kiss her. To my surprise, she kisses back. She wraps her arms around my neck. I grab her waist and pull her closer. We pull away for air. God, she is perfect. As I'm looking at her I can't help but smile super wide. She stands on her tippy toes and pecks my lips. Catching me off-guard. When she gets down she tries to keep walking. I grab her hand and say, "I have wanted to do that for a while so, Abigail Rose Newson will do me the honor and be my girlfriend?" She doesn't say anything, she just hugs me as her life depends on it.

Abbys POV

HOLY CLUCK(heh) DID THAT JUST HAPPEN? I JUST KISSED THE DANIEL SEAVEY. THIS IS THE GREATEST DAY OF MY LIFE. I start to walk away thinking it wasn't ever gonna happen again but, he pulls me back."I have wanted to do that for a while so, Abigail Rose Newson will do me the honor and be my girlfriend?" I didn't know what to say so I just hugged him tightly. I heard him lightly chuckle. God, I love that laugh. 

925 wordssss I hope you enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyy STAY HAPPY AND HEALTHY ALSO I WANNA CALL YOU MY NUGGETS SOOOOOOOOOO YOU GUYS ARE MY NUGGETS <33333333333333333333333333333