5

- "What are you doing here ?"I didn't hear what he said because i was checking him out.

- "Like what you see ?" He said while smirking, i never noticed that but he have dimples and one of them shows when he smirks. I won't let him win, this is my game, i got closer to him , wrapped my hands around his neck and whispered in his ear.

-"Wear something and then let's talk" i glissed my hands to his chest and pushed him slightly, he giggled and turned around, i went to the sofa and sit waiting for him to be back. I was so embarrassed by what i did, I could feel my cheecks burning, but i'm doing this to save the world from the Emerson's evilness, I shouldn't be embarassed. He was back with a smirk of course, everything is going as planned and even better, I smiled at him which made him surprised.

- "So will you tell me now ?"

- "Yes" i said while playing with my fingers, everything is about the body language, I'm trying to act like a shy girl.
"I was so harsh on you lately and ... I'm sorry" i looked at him with a pitiful look, please fall for it this is the best I can do.

- "So you came all the way here to say this ?" huh? what's with this reaction? you should be honored asshole, I wasted 2 hours and damaged my pure eyes and ears.

- "Yes?"

- "I know why you are acting like this and i promise you i will never hurt you again" 

- "Again what do you mean by that?" 

- "I just said it i meant nothing" he followed it with an awkward smile 

- "I should go now "

- "Where?" I laughed at his question 

- "My house"

- "Do you really have to go ?"

- "Yes, I have work tomorrow" come on try convincing me to stay dumbass, I have to look for something to screw you up.

- "it'll be dangerous to go outside at this hour" 

- "Well if you insist this much i can sleep here... don't get any wrong ideas I am only staying here because it's late, and don't try anything on me" i swear that i saw his face lightning 

"Okay i can give you a shirt to sleep in, I will have a room prepared for you" i just nodded my head, this is easier than I thought, I will have to find something useful at night when everyone will be sleeping, and leave early in the morning. he asked me to follow him to his room I hesitated but i ended up following him he handed me a very large shirt that was hiding half of my thigh, I felt exposed but I dind't have another choice. I got out of the bathroom, Jonathan was waiting for me sitting on his bed, I was using his personal bathroom, when he saw me his eyes widened. 

- "Like what you see ?" I tried to tease him

- "A lot"

- "I'm going to sleep" 

- "We can share this bed " 

- "You agreed to let me sleep in a different room"

- "But why can't we share a bed?"

- "You already know why"

- "No I don't"

- "You will try to touch me or do something "

- "No i won't" your dick is saying otherwise, I walked out of the room and i could feel him following me.

- "Do you want to watch a movie ?"

- "We have work tomorrow"

- "I'm the boss remember?"

-"Do you have any games?"