Chapter One

AN: The eye shadow is a little lighter than this.

Beep! Beep! Beeeep!!

"Ugh," I sigh long and drawn out. I slam my hand down on the alarm clock and slide out of bed. I grab my phone from the charger and look at the screen. "June 15" "6:30 am" It reads. Great, I think to myself. The "best" day ever! I have to fly from New York City to Los Angeles, California to go to the Red Carpet with my mom (Lauren Grey).

I jump in the shower. After I get out I do my hair. I put it into a low side ponytail and curl the ends, letting my side bangs fall out. I put on a white shimmery tank-top and throw on a charcoal colored sweatshirt that says "Live" in graffiti lettering on it. I slip into my favorite skinny splatter paint jeans and put my black acid washed Converse on. I dab on some shimmery lip gloss, a thin layer of sparkly pale pink colored eye shadow, and black eyeliner .

I run down stairs and shove down my breakfast. I brush my teeth and then go into my room to survey my bags. I grab my bags and head outside. I check my phone. " One new message from Mom" "I'm already at the airport. I'll wait at the entrance. Be there in ten."

My friend Abigail pulls into the drive way. "Hey! What's up?" She says. "Ready for this?" "Yeah," I say. She turns on the radio as I get in. We talk for awhile and then were arrive.