Chapter 7 - Ripper

Ripper:

****

"Good Morning," Damon smiled as (Y/n) opened her eyes to see Damon stood in the doorway of her room. "Did you sleep well?" He asked, as he walked over to the bed and placed a cup of coffee on the bedside for her to drink. 

"I did." (Y/n) smiled as she sat up and kissed Damon. "I've been thinking-" She began, causing Damon to raise his eyebrow at her. "That doesn't sound good." He said, sitting next to her on the bed. "No, good thoughts." She laughed, biting down on her lip. "It's just that things have been so good between us lately, and what with Stefan not here, I was thinking that maybe we could speed things up a little bit." She gave me a small smirk as she moved over in the bed. He watched her smiling; "Do you mean-"

"Yeah." She nodded. 

"Right now?" He asked, a fire burning within him. (Y/n) nodded again and he moved closer to her, pulling her into his arms and kissing her gently.  "(Y/n)," Damon muttered as he kissed her, flipping her onto her back, and moving a strand of hair out of her face. (Y/n)'s eyes locked with his as he moved his hand to her waist and holding her in his arms. (Y/n) kissed him back, her hands snaking around his neck, and clutching at a patch of his hair.

"Damon." She replied finally, as she whispered into his ear as he kissed her neck, and her chest as he removed her shirt. "I know." He replied, between kisses. He stopped and looked at her, before kissing her again.

"Damon, I want you." (Y/n) bit her lip, which made him smile. Within a matter of seconds, both of them were left in their underwear. Damon's fingers danced along her body, unbuttoning her bra, and tossing it to the side. Her hands were placed on Damon's hips, and every now, and again, they would find their way up, and down his body as his hands found their way down hers.

When his hands reached her entrance, he removed her underwear, leaving her naked and vulnerable but she felt safe and loved because she was in Damon's arms. Kissing her again, his fingers began rubbing up and down her core, making her body tremble with excitement. (Y/n) couldn't help but dig her nails into his back slightly as he slowly placed a finger inside of her, moving in and out before adding another one. All she could do was mutter his name as she kissed his chest. When he was satisfied that he was pleasing her, he removed his fingers making her whimper at the loss of contact. He wanted this to last for as long as possible. He smirked as he lifted up her legs, and draped them over his shoulder. His began by kissing her stomach before moving down to her entrance. Damon began to taste her as his member grew harder, and she moaned with pleasure. Soon enough, he was spreading her legs apart so that she could feel the full extent pleasure as he tongue glided up and down her clit. It sent shivers through her body as she ran her fingers through his hair and every few moments, pushing herself up against him in order to feel the full satisfaction.

With Damon's tongue still exploring (Y/n), she was in paradise. "Damon..." She said every few moments, letting him know that what he was doing was right. "I'm nearly there." She admitted, and he pulled away again - He wanted to tease her, leave her weak at the knees, and make this last for as long as possible; god knows he'd earnt it. Damon got up, and (Y/n) smirked when she saw the bulge in his boxers. This time, (Y/n) sat up, as Damon removed his boxers, letting his erection free. Her eyes lit up as she took him in her hands and gave him the same pleasure that she had felt just moments ago. He moaned as she licked the tip of his member and his hands running over her body. Her hand movements grew faster, and soon he announced that he was nearly at the end of his tether. That's when she did the same to him and stopped. She saw the look on his face and smiled. "I wanted to give you a taste of your own medicine." She stated as he pulled her closer to him, and kissed her. Damon's fingers ran through her hair as she climbed on top of him, and straddled him. Eventually, she grabbed his member, and slowly placed it inside herself. (Y/n) let out a moan as she felt him enter her, before going back to kissing him whilst she slowly moved up and down, creating any friction with him that she could.