35.

I made my way to Casey's house, I haven't hung out with her since I started dating Angel because they apparently hate  eachother?
I was hoping that Casey and I could catch up, but I was wrong.

I pull down the handle on Casey's front door but it was locked, so I decided to use the spare key she gave me. She gave it to me incase something bad happened.

I unlock the door and close it quietly because she might be sleeping and it would be rude to wake her.

I walked towards the stairs and began to walk up it. As I got to Casey's bedroom door i had to struggle to open it; later I found out that there was something blocking it.
I finally got into the room and I saw an unbelievable sight.

My best friend was on top of my ex, kissing.

I stood there with my eyes glossy, until they noticed I was in the room.

"Bree, I can explain" Casey says walking towards Aubree.

"There's no need to explain, what I seen days enough" Aubree says walking out of Casey's house.

Aubree ran, Aubree ran as far as she could until she couldn't anymore.

She felt guilty, for being in love with Billie. But she thought that she didn't deserve to be cheated on.

A/N

follow my instagram for updates + if you like billie lol