chapter 4: goblin slayer needs help.

Decade p.o.v

We've arrived at the guild and everyone saw me. The guild girl ask me if I'm joining. I said no but like to stay here a little until tomorrow. She was fine with it. High elf tolled everyone what happened and they were shocked. They ask me questions and I answered them. Goblin slayer was away to visit someone well I stay here and they made a party.

I sat beside priestess well the party counties.

Decade: loud is it.

Priestess: yeah it is.

Decade: so you use holy light?

Priestess: yep.

Decade: huh cool.

Priestess: hey decade?

Decade: yeah?

Priestess: do you think goblin slayer taking himself too far.

I think for a moment and node.

Decade: yeah he has been taking himself too far.

Priestess: well I'm worried of him.

I look at her and tell her.

Decade: maybe he has a dark past.

She look up at me.

Decade: that's how many people take too far. They have a dark past and they will do anything to distroy or save the once that will never happen to him again. But in the end...They take them so self's too far and end up....well beat up.

She was even worried.

Decade: but we can help him. We are friends to him.

She look up at me and smiled.

Priestess: yeah we are. Thanks decade.

Decade: your welcome.

(The next day)

I was ready to go back home when the guilds doors open and Goblin slayer came to Lanceman.

Lanceman: what do you want?

Goblin slayer: I ask for help.

Everyone was shocked and goblin slayer explains why. A group of goblins is heading to his friends home and they will distroy it. But everyone think he can headle it. They all say no to him.

Lanceman: listen this guild is for adventures. So put up a quest and let someone deal with it.

I came down and ask.

Decade: why can't you not help him?

He face me.

Lanceman: because we don't do help if is something to do with goblins. Understood.

Decade: ooh so now I see.

Lanceman: good now....

Decade: you all just cowards.

Everyone stopped and look at me in rage. Lanceman man wak up to me and got to my face.

Lanceman: what did you say?!

Decade: I said this guild is nothing but cowards and selfish.

He was mad and pull out his lance and point it at my neck.

Guild girl: hey stop it lance! He is our gest.

Lanceman: yeah but this gest need to learn to respect use.

Decade: if you guys are strong and brave. Then help him. If not....I will.

Everyone was shocked.

Lanceman: jeez you like Goblin slayer.

Decade: I'm not like him. I change into form well using card well he have the brains.

I push his lance give everyone a speach.

Decade: you all are strong adventures that will do anything to pretect anyone from evil. There is no strong or weak monster there is only monsters that wants distroy the world. You all believe that goblins are weak and that is ok. But if someone tell you they need help agents goblins you don't say no to them. Help them. I now they are a waste of time but what about the innocent that need someone's help fight the goblins. Are you going to turn your back on them. No! You help them and fight with them. You all treat goblin slayer as a outcast but it's not his fault for chosen to kill goblins there have to be a reason. He is like a brother in this guild and if you turn your back on him then that mean 2 things. You are coward or you all just selfish. So what will it be?

Everyone was shocked of decade speach. Lanceman low his lance and said.

Lanceman: huh your right. Gest we are selfish. I'm sorry decade.

I node and he turned to goblin slayer.

Lanceman: and I'm sorry no we all  sorry what we have treated you. We are selfish to what we did.

I smiled under my helmet and he rise his lance.

Lanceman: ok adventures let's show these goblins what we can do.

Everyone: yeah!

They all marched out of the guild and high elf and the rest walk up to me.

High elf: thanks for telling them to help goblin slayer.

Lizard: I'm impressed what you did.

Dwarf: I thought that jerk was going to kill you but you were stood your ground.

Decade: well I'm a rider and rider need to snap out a group of hero's to help the other.

Goblin slayer walk up to me pull out his hand. I pull out my hand and we hand shecked.

Goblin slayer: thank you decade.

Decade: hey I do anything to a friend. Now then let get this show started.

We walk out to the guild and we are ready to face a army of goblins. This is going to be great.

To be continued....