Ruby Red Meets One Thing; A One Direction/Short Stack Fanfiction

Allanna's POV

I think Kayla borrowed my top again... Oh she's in trouble. "Kayla!" I exclaimed, searcing through my chest of drawers looking for the tag that read in braille, purple flowery shirt.

"Aye?" She replied, her voice sounding behind me. "What can't you find now?"

"Did you borrow that purple top without asking again?"

"Girl, you're blind, like you could see how amazing it looks on me." Kayla replied as felt her hand search in the drawer beside mine, probably messing up all the clothes. "It's right here silly." She said, handing me the tag so I could feel the bumps. I sighed and nodded.

"Can you go now? So I can get changed." I said, pushing her away. I heard her footsteps recede and the door close. I pulled off my pyjamas and put the top on and a pair of jeans and flats. I reached onto the table next to the drawer looking for my glasses. When I couldn't find them I began to panic. I didn't have another pair and some people react really badly when they see my eyes and the scars around them. I heard the door open and Kayla walk towards me. She placed the glasses over my eyes and kissed me on the forehead.

"You left them in the kitchen last night. I know you too well." She said and I could hear the smile in her voice.

"Can we go now?" I asked, wrapping my hand around her wrist.

"Yeah, sure. Where are we going again?"

"I'm hungry. Somewhere with food." I said, grinning. Kayla laughed and I think she shook her head because I felt her hair slide over my face.

"Come on blind girl. Let's go get some food. Then we're going shopping. I'll pick something good out for you." She said, brushing out my hair and putting it up in a quick ponytail.

"Thanks." I said as she pulled me out of my room and out of the house. She helped me into her car and drove off to some unknown location.