He's the one

His voice was gentle and calm like the recurring wind that took hold. She couldn't help but to gaze into his greenish eyes. He always knew what to say. And then right there, it clicked..

Y/N was madly in love

Pamela glanced up from her desk. She immediately noticed the weird connection between the two.She giggled as she looked Y/N in the eyes.Toby finally said goodbye as he turned around to see the two,Glaring at one another.He shrugged as he walked away.. slowly

"You may not have realized it, but I believe there's something between you guys, and it so needed to happen.. I mean look at you two.. you give that look that Jim and I give, to one another!"

"Pam... What do you mean??"

"Y/N... Did you get any sensations? Like... Did you feel happy or in a special way when you talked to him...?"

"I guess I kind of did...But he's just my coworker! They told me I'm not allowed to date-"

"You didn't say you didn't...Also,They told that to Him and I...But did we listen??Noooo?"

"I guess that's kinda true..?"

Pamela smiled as she looked to
Y/N in a curious manner. She looked over to Jim,and began to mumble in his ear,He looked to Y/N and smiled.Her stomach was in a whirl.

The day soon came to an end, and still, it was snowing like living hell, which was fun, because she didn't take her car to work.

She slowly began walking and she felt her nose began to freeze like a popsicle. She began to hate everything that will move time, still, if you were to walk home fast she would stay warm and get home at the same time.

When she thought all was lost , she heard a particularly familiar voice. She turn around and only to see, Toby, sitting peacefully in his car, but what's most worrisome look. She looked to him, and couldn't help to think

"REJOICE!!"

He he quickly got out of his car come as he walked to the other side, he opened the passenger side door for her.

Soon, she felt her cheeks become a dark crimson, as they exchanged looks once again, but this time, Toby had the most lovable look in his eyes, she was pretty much memorized by him.

She carefully got in and she looked around the car, nobody else was there, just her and Toby. When's the warm air of the heaters, hit her face, she sunk into the passenger seat.

Toby would carefully walk to the other side as he got in, excitedly. He looked at her, whomst look like she had fallen asleep. He started his car and before he knew it he was on his way home, he looked to the sleeping girl, and accidentally touched her leg as he tried to lean over and wake her up.

As she felt his soft hand rub against her thigh, she let out a sound of excitement / weariness.

"A-Ah! Toby, what're you doing??"

"Oh my... I'm so sorry...I didn't mean to"

They sat there for a couple awkward moments, before, she decided to speak up.

"Toby...I-I--"

"Hm?"

"Ah.. never mind I'll tell you later or something..."