Namjoon: Brain and not so Beauty

You are the type of girl who always got bullied for your chubby size, but you are not ugly, in fact you are just chubby and that cause for them not to see your beauty, you like this guy named Namjoon who are almost impossible to be yours.

He is smart, handsome, kind, talented, and tall, he has it all, many girl like him and his group, you are a loner in school and so no one knows about your feelings for him, but everyone is jealous of you for he always goes to you to have a study with him in the library for he said he needs you to teach him the lesson more, he knows you are a nerd who are so into studying, and that is a one thing and one reason why girls bully you.

After dismissal, you are walking on the hallway to head to your locker, as you are putting your books, you heard Namjoon calling you, "Hey! Y/N!", he called and you looks at him still blushing, he smiles showing his dimples, "Is it ok if you teach me the math lesson today? I have some questions.", he asks and you smiles, "Yes lf course, who am I to say no.", you said and he smiles as he waited you to finish putting things in your locker.

As you guys goes to the library, girls will always glare at you but you just ignores them putting your head up telling your self that they are just jealous cause you are with Namjoon, as you guys take a sit in the library, he will always sit close to you, skinship is always there which made you blush a lot, "So you need to divide this to this then multiply this then you get to simplify it then you got the answer?", he asks as he answers the given you gave, "Yes, you got it!", you said and he smiles, "Thanks, Y/N.", he said and mess your hair as you blushes.

"See you tomorrow Y/N!", he said and waves at you as you both oarted ways, you almost jump due to happiness, "He touched my hair! Good thing i have put this on my hair!", you shouted happily as you kiss the hair repair and perfume bottle.

Namjoon's Pov
Should i confess to her already? I can he i have the 100% chance to her, she obviously like me back, but why do i like her? It's because, she is so smart ans kind, although they said she was ugly, wellthey were wrong, i have seen her up close and she was indeed beautiful, but she was chubby which cause for everyone not to see it, and plus she is so different to any other girls, i should really confess soon!

Tomorrow comes and my group greets me as i enters at the gate, "Hyung! When are you planning on confessing to chubchub?", Jungkook asks, yes everyone calls her chubchub excepts for me, "First stops calling her chubchub because starting today you will call her noona, arraseo?", i said and they all widened their eyes, "You're confessing today?! Wait wait, this is just a joke right? everything you said about you liking chubchub is just to fool her right? right?!", Seokjin hyung exclaims and we look at him with serious face, "Ok i get it you really mean it!", he said and sighs as we enters the campus, i cant wait till dismissal.

-Time Skip-
Finally dismissal time, i know just where to find her, and yup she is by her locker, "Y/N!", i calls and as always students will guve me look like, 'Why dont you call her chubchub?'.

Your Pov
"Y/N!", he calls, yeah i know who he was, the love of my life, and the only one who calls me by my name, Namjoon.

I look at him and he stood besides me smiling, oh that dimples were illegal, i smile back, "Yes?", i asks, "Can you go with me to the park?", he asks and i gave him a confused look, "Uh, We can just study at the library you kn--", he cuts me off, "I have to tell you something, lets go.", he said eager to go and so i finish fixing my locker and follow him.

No One's Pov
As the two of you reach the park, you blush all of a sudden thinking this is your first date with him, "Uhm, you can tell me now.", you said breaking the silence, "Oh yeah, let us sit first.", he said and we took a sit, "Uhm Y/N, i am well aware about your feelings for me and, I-I want to sa-say, that, I-I like...you too.", he finally finish after stuttering a lot, you cannot move all of a sudden until your mind processes the things he just said, he suddenly moves you closer to him, "And from now on no one will call you chubchub anymore, because you are now my Girlfriend, you will also come with me to exercise ok? The whole school will know that you are mine.", he said as he pecks your forehead, all you can do was to nod and smile, also blush hard,  you wanted to fangirl all over but you stop yourself by hugging him tight.