Languages and Mixed feelings

As a new day dawned, Vicky was up unusually early. She was also unusually excited for work.

Nia and Pino were already here and sipping on steaming tea, an invention that the humans brought.

"Mentelpaza!" She jumped down the last two steps and bowed to each of them. "So, I'm going assume you know why we're here, Solp?"

Pino chuckled, "Bel wouldn't stop ranting about it." His arm went around her waist and she pursed her lips, a faint blush creeping up her cheeks and ears. She mumered something about how she wished they wouldn't always speak Popt when they were together, he chuckled again.

"That's good then." Vicky pulled her hair up in a bun, the shaven sides smoothing down at her touch.

"So, Nia, you're the costumer and, Pino, you'll be helping me serve other costumers, solp?" Pino cast a glance at his mate, Nia, and smiled reassuringly.

"Wait, wait, wait. What if you are his mate?" Nia waved her hands, silencing any thoughts coming out of Vicky's mouth.

Vicky thought, glancing out at the tower, where a stream of Guards and the infamous person himself was coming out.

"Well, too late for that now. Aldel! Aldel!" She rushed them all towards the stairs to the final floor and pulled on her apron.

It had to be a least 10 minutes before the big bad boss himself came storming through the door. Vicky did a double take and Pino ran to catch some of the falling jewellery, shaken by his slamming the door.

Vicky looked down and busied herself with a small pendant. Nia stood in the corner of the room, looking over at Pino once in a while.

Alexander cleared his throat and Vicky held up a hand, "One second, sir."

She gave a sideways look at Pino who was holding back laughter.

"U-um." Alexander stuttered and looked around at the small room, and then at Nia walking towards the cashier with a small bundle of carvings.

"Do you know who I am?"

"I said, one second, sir." Vicky looked up, avoiding eye contact, just in case.

Anger radiated off Alexander and she returned to carving.

"I'm looking for my mate." He said through gritted teeth, his quickened breath sending shivers down her spine.

"I hope you have good luck with that. 'You think I don't know?' But, you must wait. 'Fate will bring you with her anyway, idiot.' I'm almost finished." She gave a long slow stroke on the pendant and smiles, brushing off the small peices of metal. "Alright, now what did you want to buy."

Vicky looked up from the pendant to his arms, which were, unsurprisingly, empty and folded across his chest.

"I'm not here to buy anything." He growled, his hands creating fists to cletch his satin suit.

"Per ma tr'er" She called over to Pino, who widened his eyes and pushed his glasses back, his red hair falling in untamable curls.

"Pres tulia, Vicky!" She gave an eyeroll and regarded Alexander.

He had creamy brown skin and his nose was dusted ever so slightly by freckles. His hair was a creamy white, standing out violently from his skin. His eyes, which she couldn't see, were also white. He had a very triangle-like body and his suit was at the height of fashion, completed with a red bow and boots.

"What are you here for, sir." She placed her fists on her hips, but it was hard to look brave when you couldn't meet their eye and was feeling increasingly unsatifyed with your looks.

He looked her up and down, from her blue hair and pale skin to her white boots.

"I'm looking for my mate." Vicky sighed. This was going no where.

So, she decided to do an unruly thing. That could either backfire dramatically or be halarious.

She raised her eyes from her shoes to his eyes and met them in a definite act.

'I shouldn't of done that.' Vicky's heart screamed at her to kiss him, but her mind screamed to run and her feet followed. She pushed off her stool and took off at amazing speeds down the dark corridor. Nia raced after her, the carvings falling to the floor with a bang and Pino stepped in front of the door.

"Let me through!" Alexander could only see her turning the corner, Nia's arm around her shoulders.

"Buddy, you and me need to have a serious talk." Pino stepped forward confindently, surprising Alexander.

"What."

"Perpa, poline poffta Vicky, poline sel." Alexander viewed him curiously.

Pino was rather curious looking, now that we are on it. He had a straight nose and figure, with out the slightest hint of muscles. His face was completely covered by orange freckles, matching his unruly hair. His green eyes shone with love and anger. He had rounded glasses and a purple suit. So, yes, curious looking.

"What..?" Alexanders tone was softer and much more questioning.

"You don't even know the native language, Pelpza. You do not deserve my poffta." It was dawning on Alexander that he was either threatening him or insulting him. An amused gleam shone in his white eyes.

Pino crossed his thin arms across his chest and averted his gaze to the fallen cravings, most of them broken by Nia dropping them. He stifled a sigh and looked back to Alexander.

"Come back tomorrow. She will.. uh.. be uh Belshap." He motioned to his head and then pointed to the door.

Alexander threw him a look over his shoulder and stopped.

"Uh. What should I call her?" Pino raised an eyebrow and looked at the corridor, a smile twitching on his lips. He turned back, now fully smiling.

"Zina."

"What does that mean?"

"She'll love it." Pino ushered him out of the room, the smile firmly planted on his face. "Do not be fooled if she cries. She loves it."

When he was out in the blaring suns, Alexander looked at his shoes then up at Bel, the main sun, meaning love. He nodded his head and blessed it to outshine it's daughters for many more years. The guards looked at each other and chuckled in understand, each offering his or her own blessing to Bel.

They rode back to the tower, a short journey and people gaped at the house.

By nightfall the news was known.

Alexander Decelma had found his mate.