The two were sent to the Earth to complete their mission. It was surely going to be a tough one, but with the help of each other, it can be done.
"The mission starts tomorrow. We should be ready by then." The sun told the other. "How will we carry out with it then?" After a long awkward silence, they decided it was best to wait and see what god tells them once they start.

-☽-

"Hello, my name is Moon Tae-il. You can just call me Taeil." He decided it was best to live his life as a normal human in order to start his quest. It seemed like a very difficult duty to carry out with and he honestly didn't even know where to begin. However, here he was getting interviewed in order to start his job at a gas station. Don't underestimate him, his life is very exciting.
"You're hired. You can start right now if you like. The uniforms are in the back room." Taeil nodded at his boss, who goes by the name of Woojin. He went to the locker room and changed into his uniform. It was just a blue collared shirt with khaki pants. He went out and started cleaning and sweeping the floor, waiting for customers.

-☽-

   After a long day, he started to walk home. He lived with the Sun who goes by the name of haechan. They were coming up with a plan to save the world and unfortunately, so far it sounded way more cool than it actually was. Before they set off to earth, they got gifted with their own unique powers but of course, they have absolutely no clue how to use them. They guessed they would learn more about them after a while.

-☽-

This was Taeil's side of the story.
I feel like I kept getting off topic but I mean, you can comment or like if you think I should keep it going...
╹◡╹)♡