-☼-
Haechan waited for Taeil to come back home. He was nervous of being in that house alone because of the ominous feeling of being watched. He didn't know what it was but it felt like it was getting closer. Lost in his head, he squeaked when the door bolted open. "Haechan guess what!" The sun ran to Taeil and punched him in the shoulder. "DON'T DO THAT TO ME!"

"ow, i gOT THE JOB" Taeil walked in and sat on the couch where haechan was originally. "Where do you work at?" Taeil looked at the boy and sighed, "a gas station.." Haechan looked at Taeil with wide eyes and gave off a worried look. "What's wrong?"

"You aren't gonna work night shift.. right?" He looked down and awkwardly shifted his feet. "Nah. The boss has me working during the morning. He said there's already an employee working nights. Why what's wrong?"

"I don't wanna be here alone during the night. Listen, Taeil, there is something wrong here and I don't know what it is. Please don't leave me here by myself." Haechan begged the moon. "It's okay. I promise I will make sure nothing happens.. okay?" Haechan nodded his head and smiled. "okay." After just one afternoon on his own has already caused him this much fright. He couldn't wait for this mission to be over.
-☼-