Adventure!

|logan's POV|

     I guess we're finding out who I'm in love with....

     Were going on an adventure.....great..... Welp! At least I can maybe get this over with. But what if the person I'm presumably in love with...doesn't...like me back... Will I have to remove the disease? But I don't know how! I guess I could look it up..... But I might not have feelings anymore! But then I could be the robot I always tell people I am...HA. No, but I can't let it slowly kill me!... Oh gooood, what do I dooooooooo!

     "Hey L are you okay?" Virgil asked. Oh, I guess I looked panicked...I mean I am but I can't let him know that.

     "Yeah, I'm fine, " I said with a small smile but it was fake of course. I'm pretty sure he could tell but he left it alone. We kept walking and I'd finally calmed myself down.

     "Guys, where are we even going?" Virgil asked. "Oh! Were going......I.....Don't....know, " Roman said stopping and looking down.

     " What if we invite the others!" Patton suggested excitedly. "Sure that would make this more fun!" Roman exclaimed.

     "I'll go get them. I know my way around that place better than you all, " Virgil explained. "Yeah, okay that seems to be the most rational option, " I clarified.

And with that Virgil took off.

-10 minutes later-

     I see Virgil pop up. "Welcome back kiddo!" Patton exclaimed. "Sup, " Virgil said.  "Hello everyone!" Remus shouted. "Goodbye, " Deceit said with a snarky tone.

     Then it happened. Again. It started with a coughing fit. Then it hurt. Then came the blood. And the crying. And here comes the flowers. It hurts so bad. The flowers feel like velvet so so very slowly coming up my throat. But it still hurts. The others are starting to freak out. I don't want them to panic again.

     Wait I just came to a realization. Virgil must have done so as well for he looked at me then back to the others then to me again.

     The realization that we came to was. If none of the others affected me, then it has to be one of the dark sides.

|Virgil's POV|

     You have got to be kidding me! Logan likes one of the others! Okay okay okay, I know it's not his fault. But seriously! It's either Deceit or Remus?!

     Uuuugh. I think the others have figured out that I'm angry, but they don't know what about. Okay we're figuring this out right now.

     "Remus! Step out of the room for a minute!" I shouted. "Huh? Why?" he asked. " Because! Jesus just do it already!" I exclaimed. "Okay God Virge calm down!" Remus said sounding exasperated.

     Remus walked out of the room. I looked over twored Logan but nothing happened. He was still spurting out bouquets of flowers.

     "Remus you can come back now!" I shouted. "Sorry to bother you kiddo, but what exactly are you doing?" Patton asked.

     "You'll see, " I said. If it's not remus then it must be Deceit! But I'll still have to test it out. "Deceit could you please step out for a moment?" I asked as politely as I could.

     " Listen, I hate that you're distracting yourself, but We need to forget about Logan right now storm cloud, " Deceit said.

     "Deceit please!" I know Logan knows what I'm doing. Ugh, it's so hard to hear the splats of the blood. Oh, I really hope Logan gets better soon.

     "Alright, " Deceit sighed walking out of the room. I hear a few more splats then turn to Logan. "It stopped. *wheeze* it stopped!" I shouted.

     Logan looks over at me. It seems like no one else has figured out what's going on. "Deceit! Logan stopped puking flowers! Hurry!" Patton said excitedly.

     I looked over to Logan and we both share the same panicked look on our faces. We hear footsteps running down the hall.

     "Quick! Logan run!" I shouted. Logan immediately got up and started running the other way. "Wait! Why's he running away?" Deceit said his voice cracking with a sad tone in it.

     "Deceit, we need to talk, " I said having us both pop out leaving the others wondering what just happened.

|712 words|

Hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed this 5th chapter! Tell me your thoughts. I bet you all already know know what's about to go down. And remember, constructive criticism is always welcome.

-G.A.C.