Disapproval

|Patton's POV|

     Virgil walked in showing us a picture on his phone of Deceit and Logan kissing, a smug look on his face.

"Virgil!" I shouted. This had better be fake. "What is it Patton?" he asked sounding very confused. "Where did you get that?!" I yelled. It should be pretty obvious what's wrong.

"I uh...just came out of the hallway...um..Deceit is the...um..one that..uh......Logan...that made Logan feel that way...um...yeahhhhh, " Virgil said stringing out his sentence becoming more stressed and anxious by the second.

"What?!" I shouted furiously. "No! He can't like Deceit! He's a dark side!" I shouted.

"I....think..you might be..overreacting a bit padre," Roman said stressing his words out.

"No, I'm not!" I say furiously."But you had them come help us find Logan's love was just the other day!" Virgil yelled becoming defensive.

"Well yeah! They're our friends, but we just can't have a dark side dating a light side!" I yelled. " How would Thomas react?!".

"I think Thomas would be perfectly fine with it!" Virgil exclaimed. "And dark sides and light sides are just names Roman made up!" He finished.

Roman began to shift nervously in the corner. "Yes, but they're no good!" I yelled trying to convince him.

"You do realize that I was a dark side once right?!" Virgil screamed. "Yeah but that's different, " I said. "No, it's not! He yelled. "They are my best friends, " he pointed to where the dark sides live, "And I will not let you treat them that way, " He said giving me a stern look.

"But kiddo-, " I started but quickly got interrupted by Virgil. "No! No buts! I can't deal with this right now! I'm leaving!" he sorted but then added, " And don't you dare go near either of them Patton, " he said giving me a harsh glare.

|Virgil's POV|

God damn him! He's supposed to be morality! He should see the good in people! That's it I've made my decision, I'm going to Remus!

I quickly grab a my bag and make my way toward the dark area of the mindscape.

|363 words|
Hello again! Sorry, this one's so short! I got back into the writing mood and decided that you all deserved another chapter. I will continue the next chapter soon. Also, I wasn't going to continue but xMadGalx gave me this idea-. Have a wonderful day!

- G.A.C.