Chap 4: lets play

Jimin held his passport firm in his grasp, eyes darting to the wide screen above to find out where his flight took off from. He had a small suitcase beside him, containing a little of his life. Clothes, papers, reports were neatly stuffed into his bag. The minimal he needed for his trip away, Toronto his final destination which he hoped would give him the evidence he needs. He'd talked to the local police, asking them permission to do a story on the fatal business man murdered in his hotel room. They reluctantly agreed after rough amounts of begging and pleading of promising all the information he collected would go to helping them.

Because after all they ultimately wanted the same thing, find out who killed the man.

Destination Toronto Gate 57B

He saw his flight number, quickly scrunching up his empty packet of Jaffa cake biscuits and throwing them in the bin he's on his way. Rolling his black suitcase along with him as he does. Families, couples and groups of tourists mull around him, with their own biles of luggage rushing to their own flights. Several people wore I love London shirts and parading UnionJack styled clothing or luggage bags. He'd never understand the attraction to this city, all he saw was the carnage and mayhem London brought down. The stories he did on gang violence or teenage stabbing were amongst the foundation of what London represented for him. He'd grown up in a rougher part of the city, surrounded by drug dealers and school stabbings that occurred almost daily.

He didn't much see the glorified side the tourists who visited saw. Don't misunderstand he loved his city but it had its downfalls like any city had. Just he saw more of them with the stories he wrote.

He did love London, wouldn't dream of living anywhere else. It was his home, the place he's lived his entire life. His family lived here, his friends were here and his job was here. Whenever he went away for work he'd find himself thinking of home. Of the things he missed, of the things he couldn't get when he wasn't home. It was the little things, like a certain brand of spread or shop they didn't have. No matter how far away he was or how long he was gone he'd always come back.

He plants himself on one of the free seats by his gate, waiting for his number to be called. He glances around him, observing the people sitting and waiting to for their own flights to wherever it is they were going. His creative mind began to wonder, curious if the man who seemed to be going travelling around killing people was in his mitts now. Just sitting there like the rest of them waiting for their flight, waiting for their prey.

Jimin was no Detective-Nothing of the sort merely someone who enjoyed learning about others, studying them in hopes to gain their knowledge. He hoped this story, about the token killer would worth it. That his theory was correct in these murders across the globe being connected. He needed this break, this huge story to help make his career. If this made national-no global headlines it would open so many doors for him. He just needed to be right on this and he prayed to the heavens above he was.

🖤✨

Jungkook lounged on the lavish chair, legs crossed while his foot bounced. A small glass of champagne sat firmly in his grasp, only a few sips taken. His eyes shift around the seats surrounding him, eyeing up his next potential victim. A women caught his eye, one he'd notice kept flicking him a flirtatious look every now and then. He smirks confidently at her, giving her a much wanted wink and seductive lick of the lips.

It was getting to easy now, the game getting easier the more he played it. He takes a long sip of his cheap wine, letting the burn run down his throat. The women had to have been in her thirties, maybe a decade older than him but still rather good looking for her age. She was beautiful, he couldn't deny that. Yet the only enjoyment he'd be getting out of her is watching her die. Seeing the life get sucked right out of those gorgeous blue eyes of hers.

"Business or pleasure?" Jungkook whispers to her, leaning over so his breath pricked the back of her neck.

She sucks in a wavering breath, biting down hard on her lower lip as she battered her eyelashes seductively at him.

"Pleasures the only way to go. Is it not?" She retorts back confidently, holding her own.

Jungkook smiles at her, liking the snap she had, he found it endearing. He liked someone he was confident, who played ball when he enticed them.

"Pleasures the right answer, can't have any fun without a bit of pleasure." Jungkook calculatedly goes to touch a loose strand of her hair, tugging at it between his two fingers.

She giggles innocently, herself leaning closer to him out of attraction. Jungkook couldn't hide his sly smirk, knowing she had fallen into his deathly trap.

"What brings you to Australia beautiful? Visiting a boyfriend?" Jungkook sneakily asked, wanting to make sure no one was waiting for her on the other side.

She laughs at that, shaking her head only to go placing her hand on his knee.

"You're cute! No nothing like that, just here for a week long seminar. Very boring." She squeezes his knee, eyes moving down his body.

Jungkook glances down at her hand, letting it linger there before resting his larger more dominating hand on top. The gesture simple yet effective in its grace, signalling to the women he was just as attracted as she was.

"I'm sure you'll find some ways to amuse yourself, a weeks a long time. Australia has some great entertainment." Jungkook starts reeling her in, playing coy with her.

He could practically feel her body shiver at that, probably thinking up all the sinful ways she could amuse herself.

"Sounds like you know how to have fun, what would you suggest? Know of anything to help keep me entertained?" She takes the bait, ready to bounce on this younger toy boy for all she could.

Jungkook knew exactly what would keep him entertained. Tying her to the bed, maybe pushing her down into the bath until she stopped thrashing would be entertainment enough. Even slitting her throat sounded delightfully amusing. Anything which ended with her death would be amusing in his books.

"I've got a few ideas, maybe we could have some fun together." Jungkook leans in uncontrollably close, lips hovering over her ear.

She really had thought she hit the jack pot, stuck gold that this younger, extremely good looking man was flirting with her. She'd thought her prime had passed, no man this gorgeous would give her a second glance. But here she was, being offered fun thrilled night with the man surely from her dreams. She couldn't turn this down, not a night with a god as beautiful as him.

Only a shame she didn't know that the night of pure bliss would end in tragedy and death.

.............
Love you my honeybuns