0.10

Mackenzie's POV

I knocked on my boyfriends front door with a small smile on my face. We planned a date for tonight and i was pretty excited since we haven't been hanging out too much for the sake of him being busy.

I stood there waiting for my boyfriend to answer. He probably didn't hear the knock. I flattened my black skirt before knocking on the door again.

I waited a few more minutes before deciding to walk in on my own. I fiddled with the doorknob realizing it was unlocked and walked in.

His house was pretty big since his parents were rich so i had to walk all the way to the other side of the house to reach his room. I figured he was still asleep and decided to wake him up.

I checked the time on my phone and it said 3:54pm. Hm late sleeper i thought. I opened the door to his room and walked in.

I froze at the sight. There were clothes scattered across the normally clean floor. I looked in the corner to see a condom laying there, used. I looked at the bed to see a huge bump under the sheets.

I heard a quiet moan and scrunched my face up in disgust. I took a step farther into the room making the floor creek.

I looked over at the bed to see two pairs of eyes looking at me. I looked at my boyfriend and then the girl.

"Uhm. Who are you?" the girl asked me in a sassy voice. I stayed silent for a minute before saying "I'm Mackenzie and this dick over here happens to be my boyfriend, now ex boyfriend."

The girls mouth grew wide with surprise and looked over at him. "How dare you Isaak! You told me you were single!"

I crossed my arms and looked at him with disappointment on my face. He rolled his eyes at me and laid his head down on his pillow.

"Hey Mackenzie, would you mind waiting for me out there?" the girl asked with tears in her eyes. "Sure." I told her walking out of the room.

A few minutes later, she walked out of the room fully clothed. Once we both walked out of Isaak's house, she started talking.

"I'm sorry." she said and looked over at me. "It's fine. It wasn't your fault. You didn't know he had a girlfriend."

It was silent for a few minutes as we walked to i don't know where. "My name is Sophia by the way, Sophia Rose." "That's a pretty name. Mines Mackenzie Ziegler."

"How did you know Isaak?" I asked, looking at her. She stayed silent for a few seconds and began fiddling with the rips on her jeans.

"He is my friends cousin." she told me "I didn't know what he looked like at all until I bumped into him the other day. He showed me around the block today and he told me he was single out of nowhere. I thought he was pretty cute and then we started kissing and it got heated and you know."

I nodded my head. "We were supposed to go on a date today, hence why i'm all dressed up." I laughed. "And honestly i'm not that hurt about him cheating because he's done it multiple times. I'm used to it. The only reason i was still with him is because he said he would change."

A few hours later Sophia and I came really close. We were close to being best friends. She told me that she would be going to Millwood High, the school I go to.

Soon it was dark and we exchanged numbers. We both walked home and texted for almost an hour about her old school and her new school, or my school.

authors note
i was rushing closer to the end of this chapter because it took me like an hour and a half to write a 630 word chapter lol

don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me!!!

have a great day / night babes!!!