0.20

Mackenzie's POV

I opened my chocolate, brown eyes before immediately closing them again a second later. "Fuck i forgot to close my blinds last night." i whispered to myself.

I uncovered my bare legs and stood up from my bed. I walked over to my window and closed my blinds. I rubbed my eyes and walked over to my closet.

I searched through my huge closet before finding my outfit. I went to the bathroom and changed into my white crop top that said '( secretly insane )' and my black ripped jeans.

I slowly walked down the stairs, making sure my clumsy self didn't trip down the stairs. Once i got to the bottom of the stairs, i ran into the kitchen and saw my mom sitting at the island.

"Hey honey." she mumbled, staring at her phone. I got a s'mores pop tart out of the cabinet and put it in my backpack.

"What are you doing mom?" I asked. I waited for a moment before she finally answered. "I'm texting my new friend who moved here a few weeks ago. She has two kids who are going to your school" she told me, while texting her new friend.

"That's cool." I stayed silent for a moment. "When is Isaak picking you up for school?" I widened my eyes, realizing I forgot to tell her that he cheated, yet again, and we broke up.

"About that, Isaak and I broke up. He cheated, again."

authors note
oop- late night chapter
i won't be active from 2pm tomorrow to the next day (idk when) because i'm going to a sleepover for my friends birthday. she also has 6 siblings and i'm going to have like no time to myself-

don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me!!!!!!

have a great day / night babes!!!