Ch.1 - First video made in UK

I'm finally done with unpacking all stuff from boxes. It took me hours and hours trying to build some IKEA furniture I got a couple of weeks ago, but with help from a couple of my friends, I got it done. After all, furniture was set up, I put everything where it's supposed to be and now it's time for some well-deserved rest, isn't it? At least that's what I thought.

But I was wrong.

It's Tuesday afternoon and I should start to record a new video for my channel. I got some PR stuff from makeup brands in the mail, so I guess I'll do honest reviews on products they sent me.

I've got some good video ideas, but some require more activity than I'm able to do at the moment, so I guess this will do for now.

I carry one PR box into my bedroom with me and put them down on my bed. I don't have my video room set up yet, so I guess the bedroom will substitute for it. I mean, it's nicely decorated. Minimalistic design is the best, alright?

I set up my ring light along with my camera and set up the timer just so I can get to my bed in time to start my traditional "intro".

I hop on the bed just in time as the camera starts recording, nearly falling off the bed. That wouldn't be the best since I would most likely injure myself, call one of my friends here in Manchester, they'll have to come and pick me up, drive me to the ER and probably wait for me.

And here we go, my mind wandered away and now I have two options, I'll start the video all over again or just cut the not important part off. I guess I'm going with idea Nummer Zwei.

"Hallo Leute, oh pardon me. I should switch up to English intro as I'm in England now," I laugh and continue," hello everyone and welcome to today's video. My name is Zara and today I'm bringing you an honest review on PR stuff I got." I get up from my bed to grab a pair of scissors from my desk and sit back down on the bed.

I look into the camera "Shall we begin?", I wiggle my eyebrows in a funny way and wave the scissors in front of my face.

I take the package, "here we have some new stuff from a brand called Revolution, hmm I don't remember ever trying any of their products." I shrug and open the package with scissors, put them to the side and take a look into the package. I begin to take all the items from the package.

"It looks like we have couple lipsticks here along with two eyeshadow palettes and some contouring palettes too,'' I take a look straight into the camera, "let's hope at least one of those contouring palettes is gonna be light enough for my skin shade, which as you may see, is pretty pale and it's not gonna get any darker since I haven't got any tan besides fake one for years."

I open the first eyeshadow and it's full of earth-toned eyeshadows, such as shades of brown, green or yellow. "This eyeshadow palette is called Mother Earth and I feel like I'm gonna use this palette a lot since those shades are simple and subtle. Also, they can be worn in the day and night as well. Some shades are matte, some have soft shimmer in them and in the third row are some pressed glitters, which I like to use mostly for my extra glam looks."

I gently rub my index finger on one of the pressed glitters and swatch it on my left forearm. "Woah I wasn't expected it to be so opaque and beautiful!", I say in excitement and move my arm a little so the camera can pick up the reflection of the first swatch I did. ''I feel like you could use this glitter for some festival looks since it's more chunky and rainbowish. I'll experiment with this shade for sure, so stay tuned for pictures in the near future.'' I say and laugh a little.

''I'll post a complete swatch of all shades on my Instagram and Snapchat, I'm more excited for the lipsticks, so let's move on them now,'' I say and grab all of the lipsticks. ''Looks like we have 6 lipsticks here, three nude colors and three more vibrant colors, red, purple and green. I've never tried green lipstick before, maybe it'll just turn me straight into Shrek or Fiona, who knows?''

I take a makeup remover wipe and wipe my current lipstick off of my lips. ''I've decided to start off with the nude shades since the more vibrant ones might stain my lips and then the color of the nudes wouldn't show up as nicely as it should.'' I grab the first nude lipstick and put it on my lips. ''This almost matches my skin shade, which is pretty unusual and kinda creepy. I look like I have no lips, and someone wouldn't be happy if I had no lips.'' I laugh and read the lipsticks name, '' this lipstick is called FairPlay, doesn't look very fair to me, or does it?''. I wipe off my lips again and put on the second nude lipstick. '' This one is slightly darker than the previous one and it has a soft pink undertone, which looks flattering. I rate this one eight out of the ten. This lipstick's name is French Rose if I hadn't mentioned it yet.'' I take the lipstick off and try on the third nude one. ''Oi, this one looks like it's the perfect nude for me. It looks rather natural, but still elegant and trendy. This one's name is Felicia? That reminds me of one movie quote "Bye Felicia!" ". I look at the set of vibrant lipsticks and make a decision, "I'm not gonna use these three, but I have a good idea what to do with them. Watch till the end of the video to find out what it's gonna be.''

''Now let's move on the contouring palettes," I grab them out of the pile of products I got and open them, "this one looks way too dark for me, so it's big no. And this other one... Well, it looks a bit dark as well, but I'll give it a go.'' I rub three of my fingers on the three contouring shades that are in the palette and swatch them on my other forearm. '' Highlighter looks like it could work well for me, bronzer is slightly darker, but I believe I could make it work somehow. But this blush, it's too coral for me, I would probably get better use of it if I used it as an eyeshadow.'' I wipe my fingers with a makeup wipe.

"That's all for today's video, I hope you enjoyed it as I enjoyed making it for you. And not to forget, as I mentioned earlier in the video, that I have a plan with the set of three vibrant lipsticks, I have decided that I'll make a little giveaway for you guys. In this giveaway, you can win those lipsticks, the contour palette and the eyeshadow palette that I didn't swatch. I didn't swatch it, because I already have that one and I've made a video about it a couple of weeks ago. You can enter this giveaway by commenting on my recent post on Twitter, where I ask you why did you start watching my channel and how did you find my channel. I'll randomly pick a winner." I smile and my husky, Noora, sits next to me. "That's really it for today, don't forget to like this video and subscribe to me. Bye-bye." I wave into the camera, get up and turn it off. I'll edit the video later and then post it.

"Hmm Noora, you wanna go out for a walk?" I ask my dog and she happily licks my hand, which means yes in her dog language. ''Give me a minute, my dear,'' I tell her, softly scratch her head and go to change into something that looks better than what I have on. It takes me good twenty minutes till I'm done, and there she is, waiting for me with her leash hanging out of her mouth. What a funny dog she is, isn't she?

author's note: so here's the first chapter. I hope you like it.