Chapter Two

Days passed by and I became closer and closer with Jaebum, he was hanging at my place a lot. We would watch films and order pizza or I'll help him catch up on homework and school that he missed.

My dad was out of the city again so it was nice to have some company. He didn't really tell me he was going away again, he does that a lot. I would come home in an empty house, the first thing I do is go upstairs and check his bedroom. And like any other day, his bedroom was empty.

I didn't mind. Well sometimes I did, but it's fine I'm used to it.

Today was Thursday I survived half of my school day. I was walking to my locker after I had lunch with Jaebum earlier. In the corner of my eye I saw somebody coming to my locker. It must be Teahyung, trying to convince me to go out with him or something. When I looked his way, it wasn't him. He was small but still a little bigger than me. He had soft pink hair.

"Hey you hurt my brother?!" He yelled at me. "W-what excuse you?!" I replied with confusion in my voice. "My brother Kim Teahyung, you hurt him with that new boyfriend of yours." He said disgusted. This was the brother from Taehyung? They didn't look alike at all.

"Sorry? He's not my boyfriend, and I didn't mean to hurt Taehyung at all!" I tried to convince him. He looked at me in disbelieve. "Well you still did, so you better make it up to him." He answered. "Ugh fine, how?" I signed. "By giving him a date duh." He acted if this was so important. "Fine" I said after some time.

"Good, my friend will be happy!" He smiled. Wait?! "What? Your friend?! You said he was your brother!" I yelled as he walked away. He just gave me an evil smirk. Damn you, whoever you were.

I slammed my locker closed and watched the hall, someone run past the corner like he didn't want to be seen. The last thing I saw was that he was wearing all black and had grayish hair.

My curiosity took over my body as I walked to the corned where the mysterious man just disappeared. I hesitated, but decided to take a little look. My head turned over the corner, I saw two men talking to each other. I couldn't see who it was, they were standing with their backs to me.

One of them, a man with light brown hair turned around and looked right in my eyes. He had beautiful brown eyes to drown in. He looked really calm. He was wearing all black as well. The guy with gray hair followed the others eyes who led to me, he on the other hand looked panicked. He pulled the one with brown hair away behind another corner. They aren't from this school... Who are they? I shook it off and walked to my next class.

The day passed by pretty fast, my mind often drove off to the two young men. Who were they and why were they looking so different at me? I don't understand.

I said my goodbyes at school and made my way to Jeongguk's car. Jaebum wasn't coming to my place tonight, he had to do some things at his house. I took place inside the car and greeted Jeongguk. He brought me to my house as we talked about our day.

My house was empty and quiet again. So boring... I received a message from an unknown contact. I looked at it and I read: 'At 18:30 at the park near your house, I've been looking forward for this for a really long time.' Weird... It could be Taehyung, it's probably him, being all mysterious. Typically, him.

I ate something small before heading to the park, it was only 10 minutes walking. If my dad saw me walking alone, in the dark on the streets. He would absolutely kill me, for sure.

I arrived at the park and looked around for a while. There was no one to be seen. It was pretty scary here at night. There was no sound, nobody was here.

Where could he be hiding? "Taehyung?!" I yelled in hope to get an answer. No response. "Taehyung?" I yelled a little quieter.

I waited for about 7 minutes or so, and I was going to leave but I heard leaves and sticks crack behind me, I turned around to the sound but I saw nothing.