Lily

Run, I thought. A simple word that is used way to much in my life. I turned to face the trees. I bolt away from the army of monsters. A smirk graced my lips. I grabbed onto the trees and started to climb.

     As I climb, I change my skin colors to blend in with the tree. I climb higher and higher. Clinging to the tree, I reach my mind under the ground, searching for bedrock. I smile as I feel the familiar feel of rocks. I solidify the rocks and make spears of rock right wear the monsters were. They couldn't even get out a dying scream.

     Not all wear killed, though. Some had only a deep gash in their sides. I grabbed my knives from my belt and jumped down and slashed at a Fury. She exploded into golden dust as the others turned and hissed at me. Well, look at the pretty little mess I've made. Way to go, Lily, I thought to my self. I blocked a swing from a dracne, and stab her chest. A scream escapes my lips as a blade makes contact with my back. I turn and dig my knife into the monsters head. By the end of the battle, I was  covered in monster dust and cuts.

     I sighed and sheathed my blades. This is a safe place to stay. But I should get deeper. I walked through the forest, looking for a safe place to rest. I must have walked to far.