Percy

Today is a weird day. I went to practice fighting monsters in the woods, when a girl stumbled out of them. She was tall and about 16 years old. Her hair started off grass green, but faded into dirt brown. She had a green shirt with cold shoulders. Her shorts wear base green with a thick line of brown at the bottom and her shoes wear knee high, base green, and the laces were brown. Her left eye was brown, and her right eye was green. She was covered in cuts and looked like she just came out of a fight. She held a knife covered in ivy.

She turned and got into a fighting Stance. A scream came from the woods. I pulled out Riptide and followed her lead. She pulled out a second ivy covered knife. The screech came again, and a fury flew down. WHAT?!?! I froze. The girl, however, wasted no time. She jumped up and dug her blades into the monsters back and dragged them down. She landed in a squat position as golden dust flouted down.

I stared at her. She had taken down a fury and wasn't even fazed. She winced. Then I saw something horrible. A deep gash on her back. Bleeping rapidly. I caped Riptide and walked over to her.

"Hey, you okay?" She turned and sheathed her knifes. "Yeah, who are you?" Her hand rested on the hilt of one of her knifes. I looked at her. She was tense, her eyes looked like they were going through every way this could go. She had sea blue lines going down from her eyes to her cheeks. "Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon." I held out my hand for her to shake it. She looked me up and down, seeing if I was lying. Her hand relaxed. "Lily Bloodshed, daughter of Gaea." She shook my hand.

Just then, the conch horn blew. I grabbed her and dragged her to the dining pavilion. I yelled for Chiron. "Chiron, this is Lily, a daughter of Gaea. I think she would like to be a camper." She pulled out of my grip and snorted. "Why? I'd only endanger you," She retorted. He looked at her smiling. But it looked a little forced.

"Well Lily, you won't endanger anyone. Camp Half-Blood is protected by a barrier that keeps out monsters." She glared at him. But before she could say something, a blood curtailing scream left her lips and she fell to the ground. Everyone around us stopped and stared. I dropped to my knees. She was pale and the bleeding was increasing. "Help, she needs a healer!" Three Apollo kids ran over with a stretcher. They rolled her onto it and ran off to the infirmary.

Annabeth ran over to me. "Percy, who was that?" She asked concerned. "A girl who needs help. She stumbled out of the woods and was bleeding badly, but she still took down a fury," I explained. She bit her nails. "What's her name?" She asked. "Lily," I answered. I went to my table and the meal started.

When it was over, I walked to the auditorium. Halfway through one of the songs, Lily came back, supported on both sides by an Apollo kid. She was wearing a short sleeved baggy crop top and jeans. Her shirt was a cut version of the camp half blood t-shirt. Bandages covered her cheats so you couldn't see her skin. She pointed to me and said something to them. They nodded and walked over. I smiled as they set her down on my right. She winced and almost fell. They tried to help, but she waved them off. "I'm fine. I'm fine." She steadied herself.

"So what was mr. horsey going to tell me. Why won't I endanger anyone?" She asked. Annabeth popped out from my left side. "You won't endanger anyone because the barrier keeps out monsters." She said. Lily nodded. "But then why was a fury in the woods?" she asked. "The woods are stocked with monsters for practice. But a fury has to be summoned. They probably wanted some intense practice," I said. She looked like she was debating something. She smiled and looked at me. "I think I might just stay." I grinned. "That's great! I'll tell Chiron!" I got up and ran to him. "CHIRON! She wants to be a camper," I say. He looks at me, then turns to her. She and Annabeth were talking. He smiled. "Wonderful! That's good news, you can go back to them." I nod and run back.

I sit next to Annabeth. Turns out they were talking about architecture. Apparently, Lily had seen a lot of architectural activity in 16 years. Chiron got up and cleared his throat. All the talking stopped. "Well, thanks to the Apollo cabin, we have a new camper. Lily will be staying here for as long as she needs," he said. She smiled and sat up a little more.

"Can we chose a mortal song?!" an Apollo kid asked. Chiron smiled. "Yes I think she would like that." Everyone became quite as we thought of songs to sing. Lily was the first to sing. "I'm, following the light, under the waves of night, drowning but somehow, a~live. Please put the truth to sleep, time is our enemy, how could your breath in my lungs destroy me?" Her voice was like the wind. Soft and beautiful. "Years Of promises, traced across our skin, now the war begins," Annabeth sang, joining Lily. "Unravel years of our lives in seconds," sang an Ares kid. "Pretend the madness and love can't beacon me farther, desire, strangles us and I can't break free from it," I added.

     After awhile, the whole camp was singing madness and love.  We had an amazing time and were laughing so hard at the end, you couldn't tell that we were singing.