Rules (Read Before You Continue)

I may add more rules as I go but for now:

IMPORTANT- Due to the diffculty of keeping up with comments, I will no longer be doing rps that take place in comments. If you are unable to rp in the pm box (private messages), I don't suggest signing up.
-This does not mean you cannot comment to sign up, it just means that I won't be doing roleplays in the comments of the book anymore.

1) Tagging (as in tagging your characters info in place of a form)
Yes, tagging is allowed. If you are tagging or making a normal form instead of tagging, make sure to state this on the FORM page, not on the rules or character pages. I won't see them if they aren't in the form page.

2) Tagging ( as in @-ing me)
Please don't spam me. I know you might get worried after a while of no replies, but please only tag if I haven't replied within a day or two. I'm not the type to just ignore you if I get bored, so if I don't reply I'm just busy.

3) Mary Sues/ Overpowered Characters
Please don't make an overpowered/perfect character. I'm fine with powers and stuff but don't make them able to do everything under the sun at once.

4) Don't control my character(s)
This should be easy to understand. For example if my character is asleep and we timeskip or whatever, please don't write that your character "walks into the kitchen to see (my oc) making breakfast." If thats what I want my oc to do I'll write it. It's different if you do it on accident, but just try not to.

5) Don't just ghost me/ignore the rp
If you lose interest in the rp please just say so rather than ignoring the rp all together. I'll understand if you no longer wanna roleplay and I'll appreciate the honesty.

*If you feel bored and would rather start a new story than continuing the original one, please SAY that. It is incredibly annoying to find out that someone didn't reply for weeks-months because of this, only for them to have waited all of that time to ask if we can change the story. If you get bored and want to change things that's completely fine, but please let me know sooner rather than later!

6) Smut and stuff?
I'm perfectly fine with smut as long as it's in the pm. I don't want this getting taken down. Also I prefer to rp in the pm (private message) box but comments are ok too.

7) Reply length (I'm a bit more lax about this because I'm often in a hurry)
I don't mind short or long responses, but I need at least two full sentences. I'm fine with both text talk and third person. I'll try to match my reply length to yours.

I'll add any more rules I think are important later. Enjoy!