The Queen (F)

For this rp the oc is currently a princess who is about to be crowned queen.

Name: Kadi Manduk

(btw I use this characters name for ALOT of rps I already do, but it isnt necessarily the same person)

Age: 20

Gender: Female

Species: Half human-half witch

Sexuality: Bi

Looks:

(I didn't really get to draw the face how i wanted it to be but this is close to how I imagine her

(I didn't really get to draw the face how i wanted it to be but this is close to how I imagine her. The faceless one is cause i still couldnt get it fully how i wanted for the face, it's more so theres a better idea of her body type. )

Personality: She's passionate about the people and things she cares about. She's proud of where she comes from and puts her people first. She can be stubborn at times but only because she's strong in what she believes in. She's very clever and usually knows how to work a situation.

Theme Song: Terrible Thing by AG & Brad Gordon

Likes: Music, animals, art, sweets/candies, children, nature, singing, dancing, her home, and warm weather.

Dislikes: Rude people, ignorance, arrogance, the cold, violence and having to resort to it, anything that could threaten her kingdom or her people

Powers: It's hard to describe so I'll put it this way.
-She's can control/manipulate animals and nature

Backstory: She's the princess of an island kingdom. The royal bloodline has witch-like genes (idk what to call it yet) starting back from her ancestors. The kingdom is very large and has deserts and such.  Her people aren't like normal kingdoms. Both men and women can be warriors and hunt and things like that.

SCENARIOS

1/ You and Kadi were arranged to be married. You waited at the courtyard of your kingdom since you knew your bride-to-be was to arrive today. Suddenly you heard the sounds of many horse hooves hitting the ground. Seven people with striking red hair ride into the courtyard on horseback followed by many strong looking soldiers, also on horseback. You...?

2/ You and Kadi's kingdoms were at war. Your advisors arranged a meeting for you to develop a peace treaty. When you walk into the meeting room of your palace, you see Kadi sitting across from your seat. You?

3/ Make up your own