Just another one

I'm y/n just a normal girl that lives in Long Beach california by myself in an apartment I bought after I got out of college. I'm a photographer... not a famous photographer like Cole Sprouse but just a photographer. I mean I have famous friends like Shawn Mendes, Harry Styles, Camila Cabello, Tom Holland people like that but yea I'm not as famous as them.

I also want to be an actor like my favorite person in the whole world Cole Sprouse. I've been a fan of Cole since I was 4 I used to watch him on the Suite Life of Zach and Cody and we have so much in common like photography and acting.

8:30 am my alarm goes off and it's just another normal day. I take a shower and get ready. Every Sunday i go to this diner at the end of the pier for breakfast and I walk along the beach and take pictures. Sometimes I go to the board walk. I get in the shower and I put on a white crop top, black jeans and a light blue jean jacket.

 I get in the shower and I put on a white crop top, black jeans and a light blue jean jacket

I grab my bag and my camera and I leave my apartment and start walking to the diner.
I get my usual fruit salad and toast with honey (gotta be healthy ya know) and walk down to the beach.

I'm casually taking pictures of the ocean some of the people and the stuff on the board walk, some people even asked me if I could take pictures of them. Of course I said yes, but then after about a good hour of taking pictures I saw someone familiar... omg that cant be!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haha I left it on a cliff hanger😂
You probably already know what's gonna happen I just won't spoil it for you guys if ya don't have a nice dayyy❤️
Sorry to make this short I'll make the next one longer

⬆️ 306words❤️