Threats

Welcome To The New Story! I Hope You Enjoy It!

————————————————————————

Jade: I'm so glad that you got out of that relationship.

Nova: She was way to demanding and mean.

Gogeta: Yea.

Kulture: You two were cute at the least.

Gogeta: I think that was the only positive thing that came out that relationship.

Nova: It's a good thing that she wasn't your first.

Jade: I so forgot that you were a virgin, Geta. You need to lose it... to someone worth giving it to of course.

Gogeta: I just want to stay single for now.

Jade: Whatever you say.

Nova: Lets watch something.

Kulture: I brought two movies. I have Detective Pikachu and Avengers Endgame.
(Choose)

Kulture puts the movie in and starts it.

Jade: I'll get the popcorn.

After everyone went to sleep, one person stayed up and texted all what was said.

Unknown2: Keep an eye on him and keep me updated.

Unknown1: Alright.
————

A few days later, Gogeta got up and made everyone breakfast.

Kulture: Thanks for the breakfast, Geta.

Gogeta: Yea, Yea. Please keep my house clean today. I don't want to come back home and it looks like a tornado came through.

Nova: We got this.

Gogeta: Mhmm.
*looks at the time*

Gogeta: I got to go. I hope you heard what I said. See ya later.

Nova: See ya.

On Gogeta's way to work, he got a text from a random number saying, "I see you blonde."

He looks around but sees no one. He continues his walk to work, every few minutes he looks around to make sure no one is following him.

Once at work he keeps a watch on who came in and who paid a little to much attention to him. During his lunch break, he called his friends and told them that the text was not funny but they didn't send him a text this morning.

He brushed it off as some stupid prank that was meant to scare him and left it alone.

-Timeskip-

When Gogeta got home, it was just the way he left it this morning, clean.

Nova: What text did say exactly?

Gogeta shows them the text.

Nova: I didn't send that to you. What are you gonna do about the text?

Gogeta: I don't know... I'll just ignore it but if I keep getting them or if they get worse. Then I'll go to the police or something.

Nova: All right. Well what are we going to do now?

Kulture: Mall?

Jade: Yea. Then we'll go get our nails done or something. Get your mind off the text.

Gogeta: Yea. Let's do that.

-Timeskip-

After leaving the salon, Gogeta gets another from the same number: nice nails, blonde.

Gogeta: The Hell.

Jade: What's wrong?

Gogeta: It's the same number again.

Jade looks at Gogeta's phone and reads the text.

Jade: My god.

Nova: Well... What does it say?

Gogeta: Nice nails, blonde.

Kulture: You got a serious stalker.

Jade: Maybe a sexy stalker.

Gogeta: Your not funny.

Jade: Sorry.

Gogeta: Could it be someone from the salon?

Nova: More than likely not because why and how would they even get your number? They don't know where you live either, so they couldn't have followed you this morning, right?

Gogeta: Yea, I guess.

Kulture: Lets get you home first before we talk more about this. They could be watching us right now.

Jade: Your right.

The group of friends get into the car and Jade tells Nova to take a different way back to Gogeta's house.

Kulture: You don't have any enemies do you? They could be from work, neighbors, maybe even from school.

Gogeta: *thinks for a moment.* No, none that I can think of.

Jade: You sure? It could be anyone.

Gogeta: Yea, I'm sure.

Jade: Okay.

——————

Unknown: He said such things about me. I'm the best thing he ever had. He should have appreciated me and kept me as long as he could. I have other men ready and in line. Navy!

Navy: Yes.

Unknown: What have you sent to Gogeta?

Navy: Well this morning, I sent him a text saying: I see you blonde. And according to our inside source, he went to get his nails done. So I sent another text saying: nice nails, blonde.

Unknown: What number did you use?

Navy: I downloaded this app where it gives you a random number but the numbers it gives you are in a different area code. So since we are in Rosè Town, the number showed it calling from BaconVille which is 40 miles from here.

Unknown: Use a burner phone, that way you can throw away the phone after every call and every few texts. That way it can't be traced back to you or me or the others.

Navy: I understand.

Unknown: Has our source said anything related to relationships?

Navy: Well, the friends said that Gogeta should lose his virginity to someone worth giving it to and glad that you wasn't his first.

Unknown: Those fuckers said such things about me! How insulting! Make sure to get rid of his friends before we put our plan into action.

Navy: Understood.

Unknown: Dismissed.
————————————————————————

How was the first chapter? Little info, I used all my ideas for the Goku&Vegeta story that I'm out of ideas for this story! So the chapters may/may not be as long as the chapters in the other story bc of that and I want this story to have a lot of chapters.

I will be posting a new chapter every week but if I miss a week it's because of school or I have no ideas but I'll let you all know when the next chapter will be available. Anyways don't forget to vote and comment and see ya in the next chapter!!