A Housewife's Jealousy

Relationship: KuroMahi | Romantic(?) |

• Alternate Universe • > Original Universe •

Summary: "I mean it's not like i care, right? Right. Because i don't care at all"

"...Mahiru we are hiding in a bush while following your servamp on his date"

"IT'S NOT A DATE!!!"

( Part 1 of Jealous Eves series )

•••

"Shirota-san!"

Mahiru turned towards the voice with a raised eyebrow, on his shoulder Kuro yawned and complained about how they should just ignore the person calling them and leave. The eve instead ignored his servamp "Yes? Oh! Akiko!"

The raven haired girl gave him a smile as she began twirling a few strands of her long hair on her finger. Kuro noticed that the girl was fidgeting and had a small blush on his face "I.. I uh... Can i ask you something?" oh no,

Mahiru, this is going to be a love confession.

The eve flinched before giving his servamp a small side way glare, She's not! Geez, does everything have to do with manga with you?

Says the guy who's a living shonen manga protagonist...

That's all because of you-!! "Shirota-san?",

Mahiru seemed to blink back to reality when Akiko called his name with a confused face "Huh? Oh! Right! Sure!!" he gave her a smile "What is it?"

Akiko continued to squirm around, her face getting redder and redder by the second "Can.. Can you.. Uh... Will you please.."

Ah, here it comes, the confession-

"Will you please ask your friend if he can go out with me?"

...eh??

"WHAT?!" She wants to confess to one of my friends?! "A.. Ah, i would love to, but shouldn't you ask Koyuki or Ryuusei yourself-"

"Tha- that's not who I'm referring to..."

"Eh? Then who?" Could she mean Sakuya?

"Well.." She kept her gaze on the ground as she began playing with the hem of her shirt "I saw you often with this handsome looking guy.. He wears a hoodie alot and uh.. i think he has blue hair" Mahiru's eyes widen as a rather goofy smile appeared on Akiko's face "He.. He looks really cool and i.. I want to try and go out with him!"

She's talking about Kuro?! Said person on his shoulder remained strangely quiet "Are.. you talking about... Kuro?" Akiko looked up quickly making Mahiru jumped in surprised "Kuro? So that's his name!! Uwaahh.. Such a nice name.."

Scary!!! This girl is like a stalker or something!! "Oh.. Uh.. I'm sorry, but i don't think he would-"

I don't mind

...what?

Kuro looked back at Mahiru with a blank face while his eve looked at him with wide eyes, i mean, why not, it could be fun.