Part 6

{Saturday, September 21}

~Marley~

Kitty was coming over to stay the night today and I couldn't have been more excited. I squealed with excitement looking out the window every five seconds until she showed up.

I finally see her walking towards my driveway and jump up from the couch practically sprinting to the door and waited there until she knock. When I finally heard a knock on the door I opened the door as fast as I could. "Whoa, that was fast" she exclaimed "were you just sitting there until I knocked" she giggled. How did she know I thought to myself. "No way" I lied "did you want to come in" I asked her.

We went inside and started heading upstairs to my room. Kitty sat on my bed while I put on a movie. I sat down next to her resting my head on her shoulder. "I like this" I said to her and gave her a peck on the cheek.

Kitty turned her head to face me. "Me too" she said and I leaned forward her doing the same, our lips met and I felt sparks run through my body.

~Kitty~

I started leaning into the kiss. Marley was now laying on her bed with me on top of her. When my tongue grazed her bottom lip asking for entrance she pulled away a little bit causing me to do the same. "Sorry, I wasnt trying to pressure you or anything I just thought-" I nervously said "hey, hey it's alright" she reassured me and gave me a kiss on the cheek "I just wanted to make sure you were sure and it wasn't just accidental" I smiled at the gesture "I'm sure" we kissed again, my tongue slipped into her mouth.

We made out for what felt like forever but was actually just a couple minutes. We finally pulled away and just stared into each others eyes.

"I love you" I said to her. Marley was silent for a while and looked surprised. I was about to take it back and apologize but before I could she said "I love you too" she smiled and kissed me again. We laid down next to each other and finished the movie, eventually falling asleep.

{Sunday, September 22}

I wake up with Marley's arms wrapped around my waist. I debated on whether to wake her up or just lay there until she wakes up on her own. I ended up deciding to wake her up. "Morning babe" I whisper and give her a kiss on the forehead. She smiles, eyes still closed. "Morning" she leans in to give me a kiss "you know I haven't brushed my teeth yet right?" I ask her pulling away a bit "I could care less" she whispers putting a hand on my neck to pull me closer.

"Oh, ew, yeah, we should probably go brush our teeth" she giggles.

We went to go brush our teeth and head down for breakfast "morning you two" Mille chimed as we walked into the kitchen "morning" we both say in unison.

She hands us our breakfast and sits to eat with us. "Marley you're glowing" Mille said "my gosh kitty what did you do to my daughter" she joked and Marley started blushing.

I giggled and gave her a kiss on the cheek which made her blush even more. "Who knew you had such an affect on my daughter" Millie laughed. I started laughing as well and Marley hid her face in her hands.

After breakfast we went back up to Marley's room and watched a couple more movies before I had to leave. "Marley" I whisper to her "I have to go soon."

"No, don't leave me yet" she whined.

"It's just for the night, we'll see each other tomorrow" I kissed her forehead and sat up. "C'mon."

Marley groaned but got up anyway and we walked to the door. "I'll see you tomorrow" I kissed her and walked home

~Marley~