Chapter 10

~Kitty~
This is it. The moment we've all been waiting for. The moment we've worked our asses off to even have a shot of being here.

Nationals.

I'm extremely nervous, Unique just finished her solo and now Marley and I are up next. I sure hope I don't mess this up.

"You ready?" Marley asks from beside me, squeezing my hand. I let out a big sigh. "Ready as I'll ever be."

She pulls me in for a quick hug. "You'll do great. I know you will." She kisses my forehead, then my cheek then my lips. "I love you." She whispers.

"I love you too."

We all walk out to the stage, everyone in the back while Marley and I stood far away from each other, our backs facing the audience.

I can hear my heartbeat as it poundd in my chest when the music starts to play, then I hear Marley's amazing voice.

Heart beats fast.

Mine definitely is.

Colors and promises.
How to be brave? How can I love if I'm afraid to fall?

She faces me while my back is still turned to the audience.

But watching you stand alone. All of my doubts suddenly goes away somehow.

One step closer. She takes a step to me.

I shake off the nerves and sing my line.

I have died, everyday, waiting for you. I turn away from her and take a couple steps forward.

Darling don't be afraid, I have loved you. For a thousand years. She sings as I turn to her.

I'll love you for a thousand more.

My heart flutters in my chest at her words. The both of us know that this is more than just a song to us. We're singing out our feelings to each other. Making it more special by letting all these people know how much we care for each other.

Time stands still, She closes the gap between us. Beauty in all she is. I will be brave. She take my wrist and turns me around before pulling me in by the waist.

I will not let anything- We start to sway. Take away. What's standing in front of me.

Every breath. We sing together.
Every hour has come to this.

One step closer. She spins me.

I have died every day waiting for you.

Darling, don't be afraid
I have loved you for a thousand years.

I'll love you for a thousand more.

We pull away running across the stage and around back into each others arms.

And all along I believed I would find you.

Time has brought your heart to me. I have loved you for a thousand years.

I'll love you for a thousand more.

The rest of the one directions sing while we dance.

One step closer.

One step closer.

My turn. I have died every day waiting for you.