Two: Ready?

3rd pov

The sky is a bright pink/orange colour as Jax wakes up, stretching and rubbing his fist into his sleepy eyes. He can hear slight talking through the tent he slept in.

"who's in the tent? we left it for one night" he hears. The person who's talking has a kind of high pitched voice, and through the shadows of the people through the tent, he now knows there is 2 girls and a boy, with long hair.

Slowly getting up, Jax unzips the tent, poking his head out, "hello?" he says shyly. the 3 teens turn around, startled.

"who the hell are you?" the girl with medium length, a mixture of blonde and brown hair asks.

"u-uh, my name is Jax" he says, looking up at the girl.

"what's wrong with you? why are you out here in our tent?" the boy asks.

"u-umm... i ran away.. because i didn't like my home no more. My adoptive mom was always yelling at me and i had enough of it." Jax says, biting his lip cautiously.

The girl with wavy black hair down to her shoulder laughs. "that's all? You couldn't take the yelling and you ran off?" She smirks.

The boy pushes the girls shoulder lightly, in a "be quiet" way. The girl rolls her eyes and crosses her arms.

"Well. I'm Aria, this is Lynn, and this is her boyfriend, Avery." The girl, now known as Aria exclaims, pointing to each of her friends.

"Y'know.. you could hang around us if you want.. we could help you and stuff.." Avery says, smiling softly.

Jax slowly nods, getting out of the tent. Aria puts out her hand to shake, so he does the same. He looks over to Lynn and puts out his hand, smiling. Lynn looks down towards his hand, and rolls her eyes.

"Lynn, don't be mean." Avery sighs. Lynn groans and shakes Jax's hand.

As the sun starts to rise more, the 4 start talking. They all sit on on the logs in front of the fire pit.

"Finally another guy here. I was getting sick of hanging out with 2 girls who fight all the time" Avery laughs, and Lynn and Aria furrow their eyebrows, smirk, and push Avery backwards onto the ground.

"Hey what the hell?" Avery groans, getting up and sitting on the log, frowning.

"I'm sorryyyyy" Lynn whines as Avery swats her hands away, trying to hug him. Lynn and Aria laugh as he does this.

Soon the ringing of Aria's cell phone rings, and she gets up and walks a few steps away before answering it. She smiles and nods, saying thank you a few times and hanging up.

"Get all your shit together and let's go" she smirks. Everyone gathers up their things, and a car pulls up.

Everyone gets in the car, putting their bags on the floor. The driver looks back, his red hair laying a little over his face.

"Ready?"