Movies and sadness..

I walked to the kitchen to grab some Oreos and my phone went off.
~in text~
Sam- Hey! Sorry it took a while but nothing why?
You- Well I was wondering since Jake is already here at Corey's he had breakfast with us. but if you and Colby wanted to come over and we just goof around and play games.
Sam- Oh yea sure we will be there soon!
You- Okay awesome

I go back to the living and see Corey and Jake whispering and Devyn no where to be seen. Are they planning to prank me?! Corey whenever we talked he said we would have prank wars with these people. Oh god.

Jakes POV
As Y/n went to the kitchen I decided to whisper to Corey.
Jake: Hey bro I have an idea
I whisper yell to him
Corey: Shoot Brother
Jake: So I'm going to ask Y/n out during a video. We are going to be baking cakes do you wanna be in it with Colby? Like a long time from now like a week and a half.
Corey: Of course brother
I look up to see Y/n looking at us like she saw a ghost or some shit.
You: Are you guys planning a prank or something?
She sounded scared
Jake: Oh no no! We are planning a video for my channel.
You: Oh ok cool what is it?
I was about to tell her but Devyn came in and interrupted.
Devyn: Are Sam and Colby coming?
You: Yea they should be here really soon.
Devyn: Ok cool! I'm gonna get dressed.
You: Oh yea I should as well
She laughs her laugh is so cute. I love it. I can't wait to ask this woman out. They both walk out of the living room to their rooms.

Your POV
I walk into my room and go to my closet. I grab some clothes and get dressed.

 I grab some clothes and get dressed

And decide to do some light makeup

And decide to do some light makeup. I go out to the living room and see Jake blushing again. What?
What is that for? Probably nothing..
You: Hey I'm back did ya miss me?
I ask in a joking tone. They laugh.
Jake: I love the outfit!
You: Thanks
I sit next to Jake and check my phone. Nothing from my dad. Thank god suddenly we hear knocking. I get up and go to the door. I open it and there stands Sam and Colby
You: Hey guys!
Sam and Colby: Hey!
They walk in and go say hi to Jake Corey and Devyn. I close the door and go back as well. As I'm waking back I hear Brother being yelled really loud and a lot. Omg they are absolute children. As I get there they all stop and look at me like I'm a living nightmare.
Jake: Oh my god she probably thinks we are fucking crazy!
We all laugh and sit down.
Corey: So what do we want to do?
Sam: Well we could all watch some movies?
Colby: That sounds fun
Jake and you: Yea totally!
We look at each other and blush and then laugh.
Corey: Ok!
Corey goes on Netflix and finds a movie for you all to watch. He goes to the horror section thing. Oh god oh no I don't wanna watch a horror movie.
You: Uh I d-
Corey: We are going to watch The Conjuring
Jake: Hell yea
He looked over at you. You looked scared.
He mouthed the words "come over here"
You walk over there and sit next to Jake.
Jake: If you get scared you can hold onto me if y-you w-want.
He whispered I nodded in return.

~time skip~
By now I am clinging to Jake. Like I'm surprised he still has his arm. I'm surprised he's ok with this oh well.

Jakes POV
Y/n was hanging on to me really tight. To be honest I liked it a lot she is so cute when she's scared. If I knew she didn't like this movie this much I would have protested but I really wanted to watch this movie. A really "scary" part and Y/n screamed and dig her face into my arm. I was blushing hardcore.

~yet another time skip~
The movie was finally over it was good. I feel bad for Y/n though. Y/n gets up and goes to the kitchen. I wonder why. Hmmmm

Your POV
I am so glad that movie is over! Omg! But I'm going to order pizza for everyone cause I want to. I text Jake quick
~in text~
You- Come in the kitchen
Jake- Ok?
Jake walks in.
Jake: why did I need to be in here woman?
I giggle
You: What is everyone's fave kind of pizza? I want to surprise them and go pick some up.
Jake: I think pepperoni?
You: Ok you wanna come with me?
Jake: Uh duh
You laugh
You: Ok let's go
Jake and I walk out of the kitchen and to the door.
Colby: Where are you guys going?!
Jake: Somewhere we will be back
We get out the door and to his car. We go to dominos. We put on a song I know well.
Voices in my head ya they screaming that I'm dead
I cannot escape the things that you said
I am one with my thoughts
I am trapped I am lost
I can't feel I can't deal
I'm alone grab the wheel
Ya the voice in my head ya they screaming that I'm dead
I cannot escape the things that you said
Yeah I'm drunk off a vibe
Yeah I'm drunk for tonight
And I'm drunk with you all up in my mind
I have my nightmares in Versace
I be
Stackin up my papers like monopoly
M4
Floatin' through the sky who gon stop me
Catch me in the town with yo mama
Spending broccoli
Yeah yeah
Run it up
Ice on me is cold as fuck
Rose in the tub
Candlelit while makin love
Ya I'm rich as fuck
Cash and ass gon pick it up
Ya rich as fuck
We get to dominos and get the pizza. We start driving back when I get another call from............ him. My dad
Why? Today was going so well. I decide to answer. Already regretting it.

~ in call ~
Dad: Y/N YOU UNGRATEFUL BITCH! HOW DARE YOU LEAVE WITHOUT ME KNOWING! IM GOING TO FIND YOU AND WHEN I DO YOU ARE GOING TO WISH YOU NEVER LEFT!!!!!
- He ends the call-
I'm crying so much already. Jake looks at me worriedly.
Jake: Y-y/n are you ok??
I don't answer cause we at home I run inside and run to my bathroom and lock the door. I hear a lot of footsteps running to the door.
Devyn: Y/n?! What's going on!?
Corey: Y/n? Are you ok?
Jake: Y/n! Please come out! What are you doing?
❗️❗️trigger warning ❗️❗️
( this is suicidal thinking and self harm skip to broken hearts if you don't want to read.)
I don't listen to them yelling my name or banging the door. I grab my razor and start cutting.
Maybe if I'm gone before he can find me nothing will happen...
I shouldn't even be here....
I stop when I here Jake screaming really loud.
Jake: Y/N IF YOU DONT COME OUT I WILL KICK THIS DOOR DOWN!
Oh shit I have to stop. Good thing I brought my wrap with me and there is a hoodie in here. I put both of those on and unlock the door sliding down the wall crying.
💔💔💔💔
Jake comes running in with tears on his face. He knelt down and hugged me tight.
Jake: What happened?
He motioned for everyone else to leave.
I tell him.
Jake: Oh I'm so sorry you poor angel.. now why do you suddenly have a sweatshirt on?
I hesitated when he said angel but I can trust him.
You: Do not say anything to anyone else ok? I don't want them to know yet.
Jake: I promise
You: Ok
I roll up my sleeves and see him start to cry again. I cry again as well. He hugs me as right as he can.
Jake: Y/n..... please never do this again ever. You are beautiful and your dad won't find you here ok?
You nod.
Jake: Y/n?
You: Yea?
Jake: Promise me please. That you will never do this again.
You: Ok I promise.
We get up and he wipes my tears away and hugs me one last time. We go out to the kitchen and ask the don't ask what happened for a while. They agree and we sit for a bit.
You: Guess what?!
Everyone except Jake: What?
You: I got everybody pizza!
Corey: Hell ya I was hungry!

~time skip~
We finished eating the pizza. And everyone was happy.
Jake: Hey Y/n?
You: Yea?
Jake: You wanna have a sleepover? Lol to get your mind off things?
I blushed a bit.
You: Yea that should be fun!

Hey! Guys omg I almost cried writing this. Jake was scared for you! He is amazing!
Well with that being said I will see you in the next chapter! Love ya- Tem ❤️💜💙