Starting youtube!

(So in this chapter it's like a week after you ask Jake to be your boyfriend and yea ok enjoy!)

I was sitting on my couch with a camera in front of me and a microphone and some other equipment I might need. Here we go I'm making my first YouTube channel for covers! Omg I'm really nervous. What should an intro be? Should I do an intro yet? Oh god I have no idea what I'm doing. I need help. I think Coreys home. "Corey!" I yell through the house but I don't get a response. Damn alright I guess I will ask someone else. Jakey! Of course. I get up and get my phone.

~in text~

You: Hey Jakey can you help me start a YouTube channel video thing?

Jake❤️: Of course I'll be right over.

You: Ok ☺️

I put my phone down and go back to the living room. I sit down and start thinking some more.
What should I say before I start singing? I don't know maybe I will eat while I wait for Jakey. I walk to the kitchen and make myself a sandwich (it can be any kind doesn't matter) I start humming while making it and eating. As I finished there was that five year old knocking again. I ran to the door as fast as I can. As I opened it Jake came though the door and hugged me. Ugh his hugs are the best! "Hiya Jakey!" "Hi!" He kissed me on the forehead and we walked to the living room. "Oh wait!!" I yelled really loud and Jake jumped. "Jebus crisps woman!" I laughed at his goofiness "Sorry I forgot I have to clean my mess from food. I had a sandwich." He nodded and followed me to the kitchen. He helped me clean the mess and we went back to the set up I had in the living room. "Ok so Jake what do I do?" He thought for a moment. "Well your set up is good! But just to let you know I wouldn't start your first video with an intro if that's what you were thinking." I nodded my head but how did he know that what I thinking....eh oh well "other wise I'd say your set just start whenever!" "Alright thanks Jakey!" He smiled his cute smiled with his dimples! Omg I love his smile! I sat down on the couch and Jake was talking a lot."Ok I live you but shut up." I said after I saw is face really red I realized what I said and got cherry red myself. There was a long pause between us. He just sat there quietly basically telling me to to continue. "I-I uh didn't me- "I l-love you too..." I blushed as red as kirishmas hair (you like anime you just don't talk a lot about it and if you don't know what i am talking about then you as read as a tomato) he smiled and walked to the kitchen. I just sat there got myself together and started the video.

"Hello people! So I'm new to YouTube! But I am gonna sing! I love to sing. And yea! Today I'm singing for playing idontwannabeyouanymore by Billie Eilish! Hope you enjoy!"

I put my fingers on the piano and started singing.

Don't be that way
Fall apart twice a day
I just wish
You could feel what you say

Show never tell
But I know you too well
Got a mood that you wish you could sell

If teardrops could be bottled
There'd be swimming pools
Filled by models
Told a right dress
Is what makes you
A whore
If I love you was a promise
Would you brake it if your honest
Told the mirror what you
Know she's heard before
Idontwannabeyouanymore

Hands getting cold
Losing feeling getting old
Was I made broken mold
Hurt, I can't shake
We've made every mistake
Only you know the way that I break

If teardrops could be bottled
There'd be swimming pool
Filled by models
Told a tight dress is what makes you
A whore
If I love you was a promise
Would you brake it
If you honest
Told the mirror what you know she's heard before
I don't wanna be you
I don't wanna be you anymore

"Ok thank you for listening if there is anyone that listened hope you liked it!" I waved and went to turn off the camera. Jake came back and came over to me and hugged me. "That was beautiful.." we stood there hugging for a bit.

God I love this man..

Hey everybody! Sorry it's been so long and this is short! But I wanted to put something up! Thank you again for 4K I love you all! ❤️❤️ but with that being said I will see you in the next chapter! Love ya! Tem❤️💜💙