chapter22-carrying on the plan

Heeeeeeyyyyyyyy.....

AT ZOYA'S APARTMENT

Noor: appi..! Ap yeh wala pehney...

And then again goes to the closet for searching while zoya is going for wearing....noor for the fifth time finds a better pair in the closet...and she stops her...

Noor: nahi nahi appi...! Rukiye (stop) ...! Ap yeh nahi yeh wala pehney..,is mey toh ap bilkul bindaas lagey gi..!

Zoya: bass..! Noor..! Hum thak gaye hai apki bak bak sun kar...hum yehi wala pehney gey....

Yash still not at home...wandering in the streets of delhi in solution to his problem....he would have happily accepted the baby but seeing pooja's happiness he feels tht she is just blaming him as the father of the baby...

AT ADITYA'S APARTMENT..

Pooja sees her both brothers getting ready...

Pooja: bhayuu..! Ap dono kahi jaa rahey hai..?

Adi: haan na..! Ek small function hai ussi pey...tum tension mat lo,jaldi aajaye gey...

ND THE BOTH BROTHERS FOR LIFE LEAVES THE HOUSE ...

AT THE RESORT

Adi and rajveer could talk to each other through bluetooth...

Adi , Arjun and Sanjana (a family frnd of adi and arjun)...come to the open area of the resort...its beautifully decorated....

Rajveer however stays inside the resort..in the main hall where all the ppl are having party...

Noor calls rajveer...

Noor: aditya kaha hai...!?

Rajveer: woh thora late ho jaye ga....

Noor: whaaattt...! Tum serious bhi ho...! Tumhara kaam tha k woh time pey aaye...phir...

Rajveer: ab woh traffic mai stuck ho gaya hai toh mai kya karu...

Noor: jaisey hi aaye mujhey call karna...okay...

Rajveer: tum aagaye..?

Noor: haan...

And rajveer cut the call..

Aditya was there under the same roof as zoya and noor...in the resort...but hidden..
Noor's plan was to defame aditya in front of zoya

Aditya,Sanjana and Arjun hidden in a small store room in corner of the large hall...

The store room was so small and had mops , buckets wd water and brooms inside..it smelled of detergent and antiseptics

Arjun and Sanjana were quietly hidden, still and talking to each other...whereas aditya was peeping outside again and again...

Arjun: bhai..! Ap please ek jagah reh saktey hai...! Ek toh yeh itni kam jagah hai..upar sey ap itna hill rahey ho...ap mujhey squeeze kar rahey ho bhai..(he said cutely and annoyed)...

Adi: zoya ko dekh rha hu...nazar hi nahi aa rahi...aaye bhi ya nahi...rajveer sey poochta hu..

The bluetooth placed in his ear turned on

Adi: zoya aaye?

Rajveed: haan...abhi noor sey baat hui hai...plan sahi chal rha hai...

Adi: good...!

And the bluetooth is turned off again..

Adi: mai zoya ko dhoondney jaa raha hu...