1/ FLOWERS

DELICATE || TK

Jeongguk sat down on his couch, patiently waiting for his lover to come home

Jeongguk sat down on his couch, patiently waiting for his lover to come home. Over the past few months Taehyung had been going to therapy to help him with his past trauma. He had specifically been getting help from his brother Namjoon. Who has now left the school career, and into a more professional place.

The had figured that they need to work out their intrapersonal problems to better their relationship. At first they had always dwindled on the idea, not really acting on it until a few months ago.

The sound of the door being opened caught Jeongguk's attention, that is until Taehyung walked inside in all of his glory. Taehyung's looks may have changed over the past years, his jaw becoming more defined and his facial structure a bit sharper than before. He radiated a new found matureness, always wearing silk dress shirts tucked into some skinny jeans or big pants.

At the sight of him Jeongguk had a smile on his face, which the latter gladly returned.

"So, how was therapy with Joon today? Did you guys talk about anything new today?"

Taehyung sat beside the ravenette before he answered any questions, "We talked about my father, and the abuse I saw him deal with and how that affected me and my childhood. I also had to come up with ways to accept while also counteract the effects that I received." His voice sounded a bit void of emotion, but Jeongguk was just happy to hear that they finally got to the topic.

"Well I'm just glad you got to talk about it and let it off your chest to someone close to you, you've been through a lot Tae and for us to better our relationship we need to better ourselves." Jeongguk said softly, bringing his hand up to cup Taehyung's face, letting his thumb run back and forth across the elder's cheek bone.

The blonde leaned into the affection, sighing softly as he moved closer to Jeongguk. Pulling his hand off of his cheek and shoveling into the space between his neck and shoulder. This had become a new thing of theirs, especially after Tae would get back from therapy.

"I'm so glad that I have you in my life Gguk, if I were you I would've honestly gotten a restraining order against me." Taehyung chuckled as he snuggled up into his husband.

"Maybe I should've, I could've ended up going on a date with Bogum. Me and him could make cute children if I had a vagina."

"Could you not talk about vaginas around me, I've grown to dislike them and there's no way you would end up with Bogum, he's not your type." Taehyung said in disgust.

"How would you know that?" Jeongguk quirked his eyebrow at the statement.

"Because I'm your type, your only type now and forever." His hands made their way to Jeongguk's waist as he sat up, pulling the boy with him so he was now sitting in his lap.

"You could always be wrong, maybe you're not my type."

"You wouldn't have married me if I wasn't your type, unless you married me for my money?"

"I'm not that shallow Taehyung." Jeongguk tolled his eyes, sneering out his reply.

"Mhm okay, all of this aside, give me a kiss I've been wanting one all day." The blonde whined giving the ravenette's hips a little squeeze.

Obviously Jeongguk leaned down and connected their lips. It was sweet and soft, their plush lips moving against each other's. His hands were balled up against the black silk shirt covering Taehyung's chest, but they ended up finding their way to his buttons, popping them open one by one, revealing the tan skin beneath.

The blonde's breathing was heavy, his hands gripping Jeongguk's ass beneath the thin material of his chemise. "Do you wanna take this to the bedroom?" Taehyung mumbled through their kiss.

"Pl-Please." Jeongguk whimpered out which led to him being picked up and carried to their shared room.

When his body hit their silk sheets, he felt at ease, the cold feeling against his hot skin was soothing. Soon though that all was eradicated when he felt Taehyung's lips on his neck. Sucking and biting, marking him with purple and red bruises. The heat from before firing back up and suffocating him in its grasp.

Again his hands found way to Taehyung's shirt, rolling it down his arms, watching the material bunch up around his biceps. The latter on the other hand had started working his mouth downwards after pushing Jeongguk's chemise up and above his nipples. Kissing over the expanse of his body, until he made it to his hip bones.

Slowly, Taehyung flattened his tongue against each hip bone that jutted out, giving them sloppy kisses before moving down even further to the inner side of his thighs. Leaving more bruises where no one could see him.

"T-Tae~, m-more please ." Jeongguk whined out, his back arching and toes curling as his lower body was adjusted, his legs now thrown over the blonde's shoulders.

Acting on the ravenette's plea he placed a kiss on the tip of his lover's cock before enveloping him in his mouth. At first he was teasing him, running his tongue along the vein and circling him with his tongue. But then he started sucking, bobbing his head up and down as Jeongguk bucked up into his mouth.

The feeling was euphoric, especially when he came. Whining at the over sensitivity when Taehyung kept bobbing his head just for shits and giggles, but luckily he pulled off.

"Okay Okay, I'll stop now but you don't think this is over do you ?" Taehyung said while he watched Jeongguk crawl up to his pillow and lay down.

"Wh-What?"

Taehyung's hands came out to grab Jeongguk's hips, pulling him back towards himself, "You just think you can leave me all unsatisfied, darling? That's not how this works."

"B-But-"

"Sh~, you know the drill doll." Taehyung spoke as he unbuckled his belt, pulling it out of the loops before letting it fall to the floor of their bedroom. He slowly removed his pants and underwear after, letting his cock spring out of its confines and bob against his stomach.

The male smirked when he saw Jeongguk get on his hands and knees, back arched and ass in the air.

"Such a good boy for me, aren't you doll?" Taehyung said as he ran his hand over the expanse of Jeongguk's ass, smacking it afterwards which made the latter lurch up a bit.

"Y-Yes T-Taehyung, n-now please just fuck me al-already." Jeongguk was breathing heavily, his chest rising and falling harshly out of the blonde's view.

Again his lover fulfilled his request, entering him with one thrust which made him suck in a breath. Taehyung repositioned himself, placing his hands on either side of Jeongguk's head before moving his hips.

He started off slow, moving himself in and out of the ravenette softly. Placing chaste kisses on his spine, and leaving more marks on his body, but soon enough he sped up. His hips pistoning in and out of him at such speed. The tight velvety walls that were wrapped around him kept him coming back for more, making it hard for him to speak as he grunted out.

The sound of their bed creaking resonating through the room, the wooden frame already worn out from their constant sessions during the week. You could say they were very active, but who wouldn't be when you have a partner who looks like them.