Chapter Four

I feel like I have in a sleep for hours when I suddenly start waking up.

The memories of the chase resurface.

The pain is returning to me.

What has happened to me?

I'm waking up but I can't find the strength to open my eyes or mouth to indicate my awakening. But I do hear noise surrounding me. I feel I am now a fabricated yet hard surface. Am I...moving? I take in more sounds around me and confirm to myself that I am in a vehicle.

I freeze as I then hear voices, "Man I didn't think it would be this difficult to catch her," a gruff voice says in an annoyed tone, "for a gal only skin and bones, she could fucking run!" He finishes.

I assume the approving grunt came from another man in the car.

So putting some pieces together, I deduced I have been drugged and taken into a smaller vehicle, by two unknown men, and I have no fucking clue as to where I currently am or am heading. I start to panic when the reality of being kidnapped hits me.
I groan in pain as I try to squirm to find myself tied up with a rag wrapped around my face to keep me from making much noise. My wrists and ankles aching from the tightly bound wraps concealing me from moving.

"Aww shit Cal she's waking up! We're not there yet!" I hear a deep panicked voice erupt.

I freeze when I realize they've noticed my movements. Least if I escape I know ones name is Cal.

"Fuck Dave, didn't your dumbass give her enough sedation?" I hear the low voice yell at Cal.
Okay, Dave and Cal. You guys are so screwed when and if I escape.

"Boss said not to be excessive with her! If we hurt the girl it's our lives!" Cal still panics. Note to self: Cal isn't great under stress.

Dave simple groans and I feel the vehicle jerk forward as it accelerates even more. I take the cars movement as opportunity to keep wiggling around. I finally get myself to a sitting up position and start to open my eyes to try and look out a window.
As I look out the side, I realize we're on a narrow and open road. Like a private one on private property. As we round a corner to get out of the tree lining, a large and marvelous house appears in view.
Damn I don't even think a Kardashian has a house-no-castle like this!
We approach on a rounded driveway that leads straight to the front door. A man stands on the steps leading from the driveway to the large engraved front double doors.
You're too busy trying to take in your surroundings when the back door is opened and the man is standing holding it open.

"Sorry she's awake boss! Didn't wanna give her too much with her stature." A worried sounding Cal says.

"Least you didn't hurt our guest." The man says never taking his brown eyes off yours. He gives a small smile and picks you up out of the car, leans to your ear and whispers, "welcome home."