chapter6

what's going on between kimberly hues and dacre montgomery?!@onlinenews

@onlinenews

the stranger things actor and the model have been named a ship online with #dimberly trending on instagram and twitter.

kimberly hues is best friends with joe keery who is dacre montgomery castmate on the hit show stranger things.

keery started to cause a stir online with comments on hues instagram about montgomery and is the one who started all the attention about them becoming a couple.

hues and keery have been friends since 2015 when they met in a coffee shop. we were all convinced they were dating until she confirmed she was in a relationship with youtuber jake paul.

but they split up in 2016 when he kicked her out of there shared house and hues posted that he cheated on her with fellow model erika costell.

montgomery had a fling with model liv pollock in december and it ended in march and hasn't been see with any other girls in these months until now.

a fan spotted hues and montgomery at a cafe sat by the window around 7:30pm and were there until 9:00pm according to the fan. we didn't know what to think until another fan spotted them and took photo evidence.

is this the start of a new relationship or is this just two friends meeting up for coffee? who knows we will just have to find out.

by veronica hills for onlinenews

related articals
joe keery and kimberly hues friendship timeline

•stranger things season 3 spoilers

•new rising stars in stranger things

———————————————————
Hey bbys sorry this was short but i'm not posting later but next chapter i might do a real life or i'll do a twitter and instagram post in one. oh and a BIG thank you for 70+ reads after 3 days 💘💘

don't forget to vote!!
22.8.19