chapter10

as promised (:

"just tell him how you feel kim!" brooke shouted at me from her side of the hotel room. we were currently in london and i was having a mental break down about my feelings to wards dacre.

"well please can we ring joe so he can give me advise because im not hundered percent on my feelings yet!?" i shouted back.i fell backwards on my bed then let myself fall just a bit over the edge so i was slightly hanging upside down.

"okay fine, but you only ring him when i'm on your bed" she grumbled. when i had told her i had a slight crush on dacre she had been going mad about it all day and telling me all the reasons we should be together.

i had been heartbroken in my past relationship with jake and banks, who i managed keep secret from the media. after jake cheated on me id sworn off all men until i met ricky and we had our 'relationship' in secret until he went around slagging me off online about personal things id told him. i wanted to trust dacre as more then a friend but i didnt know if i could. it took brooke and joe along time to get me out of the 'hate boys' stage as they called it.

they both wanted this because its been over a year with what happened with ricky but i still had these huge doubts towards any romantic relationship. they worked so hard to get me out of that dark place and joe almost sacrificed his relationship with maika for it and i didnt want all their hard work to go to waste for me just to get fucked over by another lad.

i dont think any of us would want it to happen again.

"wait its like 9 at night here so what hime is it there because i dont want to wake him so hes cranky on set" i said. brooke just rolled her eyes at me."just guess poor joesph will have to be a cranky boy."

ringing hoseph <3
connecting...

kim, this better be
important because its
3 in the morning!

i- um i need to tell you
something and you CANT
get all excied because i
dont know if its tu-

JOE KIMMY THINKS
SHE LIKES DACRE!

WHAT!?

brooke!

what? you wouldnt
spit it out

kim this is good!

but what if its not
because you guys worked
really hard to get me
out of the dark stage
after ricky, i dont want it
to end out the same

its not going too
kimmy and i know
that brooke will
agree with me

exactly and we will
always have your back.
we always will

kimmy i have known
you for almost 5 years
and i love you so much.
no matter what
happens you know
i will be there to pull
you out of any stage.
you have so many
people who would do
the same

i think you should
shoot your shot
at him to be honest,
besides joe can always
beat him up

i dont think i can
brooke

thank you guys
so much

anyways are you
going to message
him or not

you really think i
should?

YES!

omfg yes!!!

only if i wait till the end
of our trip just in case we
don't like the answer

okay deal but its
gonna be the answer
we want

yaaay this is
happening

anna oop

sksksksksk

no vsco girls!

hey im not a girl

whatever joe,
i love you guys!

love you too

always love you
kimbear

facetime call to hoesph <3 has ended...

"DIMBERLY IS HAPPENING!!" brooke screamed while jumping on her own bed with a huge pillow in her arms."oh sorry mr.pillow, sorry for squeezing you so tight its just.... DIMBERLY IS FUCKING HAPPENING!!!"

i burst into laughing while brookes jumping and screaming that dimberly is happening at last while looking like a crazy person.

there was a knock at our wall and we heard someone shouting at us to shut up. we just looked at eachother before bursting into laughter.

maby this was a good idea after all.

___________________________________

hey bbys as promised heres a bigish chapter to celebrate 100+ reads in less then a week!!idk what im going to do with dacre and kimmys plot yet but do not worry im not going to have them in a car crash and they forget who they are and blah blah blah bc thats the most boring ending to a love story you can use.

dont forget to vote!!
24.8.19