Part 2

The rest of the week was pretty boring along with the next week. Then Thursday finally arrived.
Deku POV:
I wake up groggy from staying up too late packing and look at my alarm clock.
OH NO IM 17 MINUTES LATE! I rush out the door with toast in my mouth and bags in my hands giving my mom a hug on my way out and sprint to school. They were just getting onto the bus when i arrived and i got in the back of the line just in time. When i got on the bus there was only one open seat. Everyone stared at me as i walked towards the back of the bus bags in hand. I plop myself down next to Kacchan and set my bags under the seat.
Bakugo POV
I almost thought Deku wouldn't show but i'm glad he did. I made sure nobody sat next to me so i could save this stupid annoying cute little deku a seat next to me.
No POV

Mr.Aizawa: Okay roll call everyone listen for your names and just say "here".

Roll call goes smoothly until Deku's name popped up. Mr. Aizawa calls his name multiple times before Bakugo whisper yells to him.

Bakugo: He's here!! He just fell back asleep.

Bakugo smirks as he looks down at deku asleep on his shoulder. Bakugo fell asleep on dekus head for the rest of the ride there. Finally they arrived at the campsite. Kirishima woke up bakugo and deku but not without taking photos first. Everyone got off the bus and dragged their bags into their assigned cabins along with their bunkmates. Everyone got to their cabins pretty easily and set their stuff down...Then they realized something was off..
Kirishima: *whispers* todoroki..why are there only two beds?
todoroki:*whispers* i don't know but we'll have to deal.
Bakugo walks in with deku not too far behind him. Bakugo stops suddenly when he sees the beds which causes deku to run into bakugo's back and fall on the ground. Todoroki goes to help deku up but kirishima grabs him by the wrist and tugs him across the room. Bakugo swiftly turns around to see his crush sitting on the floor rubbing his head. He instinctively picks him up bridal style and lays him on the bed closest to the window. They're both blushing like crazy once bakugo sets him down. Bakugo begins to walk away.

Deku: K-Kacchan?
Bakugo: Yeah deku what do you want?
Deku:W-w-Why-
Bakugo: Spit it out nerd!
Deku: Why did you pick me up?
Bakugo: You were on the ground.
Deku: B-but you hate me!
Bakugo: Tsk yeah! Just be more careful next time stupid deku.
Bakugo turns to walk out of the room bumping his shoulder into todoroki on his was out. Deku picks up a pillow and puts it on his face still blushing.

Todoroki: That was..uh
Kirishima: I know just don't say anything.

Todoroki, Kirishima and Deku all begin to unpack their stuff.

Todoroki: So who's sleeping with who?
Deku: I hadn't thought about that yet.
Todoroki; Okay you and i can-
Kirishima: I WANT TO SLEEP WITH YOU TODOROKI!! Not like that but like..YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!
Todoroki: Okay i don't have a problem with that.
Deku: I'll just take the floor since bakugo will want the bed to himself.

Kirishima moved bakugo's stuff to the end of his bed for him. Deku began to lay an extra blanket he found on the floor when they heard a knock on the door. Todoroki opened it up and Iida was standing there with a map in his hands.

Iida: It's dinner time. You can finish unpacking when it's over. ALSO here is a map of the camp grounds! Find your way to the dining hall soon.
Todoroki: Okay Iida thanks.
Kirishima: Hey todoroki who was at the door?
Todoroki; It was Iida telling us that it's time to go eat dinner.
Kirishima: Oh boy i'm so hungry!!
Deku: Wait what about kacchan?
Todoroki: What about him?
Deku: Where did he go? What if he doesn't get to eat??
Todoroki: I'm sure he knows or he'll find out.
Deku: I'm going to stay here and wait for him just in case.
Kirishima: You're loss! I hear the foods delicious.

Kirishima smirks as he and todoroki leave the cabin. They're walking to the dining hall when they run into bakugo.
Kirishima: Hey! Bakugo!!
Bakugo: Yeah what do you want hair for brains?
Todoroki: It's dinner time-
Bakugo: I wasn't talking to you.
Kirishima: Heh well it's dinner time but deku is waiting for you in the cabin!
Todoroki: You guys go to dinner. I'll let deku know we found bakugo.
Bakugo: I don't think so IcyHot. Deku's waiting for me.
Todoroki: Okay okay. I'll see you both at dinner then.
Bakugo jogs back to the cabin where deku is waiting for him.
Bakugo's POV
Ohmygod what is that stupid deku waiting for me for?? Ugh he's so annoying..but i'm kinda glad he was thinking about me again. Maybe he likes me too? No. He can't. i've been nothing but awful to him. Well i'm here.

Bakugo enters the cabin to see deku writing in a note book while sitting on the floor wearing nothing but sweatpants. Bakugo smirks and walks over to him.
Bakugo: Hey deku.
Deku: Ka-Kacchan! It's uhm din-
Bakugo: I know i just ran into IcyHot and Kiri. But i'm not that hungry, you?
Deku: M-me? Me what?
Bakugo: stupid deku ARE YOU HUNGRY?!
Deku: o-OH oh no i'm not that hungry..

Bakugo walks behind deku and sits down.

Bakugo: Whatcha writing about?
He leans and puts his arm around deku and turns the page. Deku closes the notebook quickly.
Deku: N-nothing!
Bakugo: It didn't look like nothing. What are you hiding from me little deku?
Deku: No really it's nothing!

Bakugo snatched the notebook and opened it up to the page deku was writing on.

Bakugo: Ah i see deku...

1015 words

AHAHAHAHA A CLIFF HANGER!!
I hope you're enjoying the story so far i have a few ideas in mind on how i want it to play out in the end! I'll start to write the next chapter as soon as i publish this one but..i don't know if there's going to be smut in this story yet..THERE WILL BE FLUFF THO!! I've never written smutty lemon stuff before so idk how it would turn out but let me know what you think!! Your comments would be greatly appreciated! okayyyy bye -🦊