Part 3

Bakugo was holding deku's notebook over his head so deku couldn't reach it. Deku was jumping up trying to reach it but was too small.

Deku: K-Kacchan! Give it back!
Bakugo: Give me a good reason and i will.
Deku: Because it's mine!
Bakugo: I said a good reason, deku.
Deku: Because i want it back!
Bakugo: Not good enough.
Deku: BECAUSE I WANT TO FINISH WRITING ABOUT YOU!
Bakugo: ....i-i guess that's okay...

(also for those wondering, deku was writing notes about bakugo like he did with the villans)

Bakugo lowers his hand until deku can reach the book. Deku grabs the book and runs over to his spot on the blankets and throws the           notebook into his bag and shoves his face into a pillow. He was blushing uncontrollably when bakugo went to check on him. Deku was crying now and bakugo knew he had to apologize.

Bakugo: Hey stu- deku..
Deku doesn't respond.
Bakugo: I'm...I'm sorry. I shouldn't have taken your book or read it without your permission.
Deku still doesn't respond.
Bakugo: I don't know how but i'll make it up to you got it? I'll do whatever you want!
Deku: Ka-Kacchan?
Bakugo: Yes deku?

Deku looks up, his eyes puffy as red from crying. He still flashes bakugo a smile despite him being mean.
bakugo: POV

How? How does he give me that adorable smile after me being so awful to him? I do admire deku. He has...I don't know..Charisma? Maybe..But i just love being around him and talking to him. He probably hates me though.. Maybe I should lighten up a little more.
For some reason I grab him and bring him into a tight hug. I don't know if he'll hug back or even if he wants to hug me but I have to!

Bakugo: D-deku..I-

Before he could finish deku wrapped his arms around bakugos neck and they sat there in the weird hug position for about 7 minutes..

Seven minutes in heaven. That's what this was. Heaven....He hugged me back! He could have pushed me away or cried but he didn't he hugged me back!! What...what does that mean? Does he like me? Should I tell him I have feelings for him? No that's too bold. Why am I overthinking this so much?

Bakugo: Why can't I just get deku out of my head?!!
Deku: k..kacchan?

Bakugo realized what he'd said aloud for the green haird boy to hear and he bolted out of the door leaving deku clueless.

DEKU'S POV
Why did he hug me? Why did he say he was thinking about me? Does he like me? No there's no way..he hates me. He was just being nice...right?

463 wordsss
Hey guys i'm sorry for such a small (and super late) chapter but I've had a lot of schoolwork to do and I just don't have the time like I used to. So I think I'm going to make smaller chapters more often instead of larger chapters every once in a while. Tell me what ya thinkkk -🦊