Chapter 2: ICED

Harry P.O.V.

I sat up quickly and walked through the middle door to get marina up i stopped in my tracks because i had an idea of how to get back at her for what the teasing she decided she'd do to me she should know i hate being teased especially if i have some interest in them

I walk to the small kitchen and got a cup and then filled it up with water

I got two ice cubes and bit in into the water and then waited a few seconds until it felt cold i then walked to the side door to marinas door and opened it to see marina peacefully sleeping i smirked and then tip toed towards her and then smiled. I took a picture on my phone of her.

"Pay backs a bitch right" i say pouring the hole cup on marina she quickly sat up and i was half way out of the room she ran up to me but i was holding the door and i locked it from the outside and laughed to myself i walked back to my room to get ready and grabbed my back pack as marina was locked out

MARINA P.O.V.

"DAMIT FUCKING HARRY HOW THE FUCK YOU POUR WATER ON ME WHEN I AM FUCKING ASLEEP. FUCK THIS BITCH." I yelled as i tryed to find a way out. He yelled back " I LOVE YOU TOO BABE " thats it i am not his babe. I bang on the door untill my hands start to bleed. I kick the door over and over agian. i sighed because i knew I wasn't going to get out. Then i had a incredible idea. To call samaya

Samaya's P.O.V.

I groaned and then grabbed my phone off the night stand and then answered it

"Unicorn what do you want" i say sleepily

"Myaa hurry up im WET HARRY LOCKED ME" i hang up not letting her finish the sentence i ran out of bed into the middle of the dorm and then ran to marinas dorm

I came close and noticed the door open i walked inside and then through the two doors and then noticed her room in the back part.

I unlocked it and ran in closing it quickly behind me sighing i turned around to face marina

"What the hell!!" I say marina gasped probably because i never curse or raise my voice mostly because im innocent and cute

....................................

Marina's P.O.V.

" HARRY POURED WATER ON ME AND HE LOCKED ME IN MY ROOM. I FUCKEN TRYED TO GET OUT BUT HE WOULDNT LET ME OUT." I yelled at Samaya in frustration.

She looked really mad and then she yelled. " WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT ME? I DIDN'T COME TO GET YELLED. I AM YOUR FRIEND NOT YOUR KID. IN FACT. I AM DONE BEING YOUR FRIEND."

she storms out of my room she slammed the door shut.

I sit on the floor. I look at the floor. This is the first fight me and Samaya ever had. I am so stupid. I messed up my friend ship with Samaya . I feel my eyes burn. I feel a tear roll down my cheek. I burst into tears. I sit there and sob.

.......................................................

Harrys P.O.V.

I lay on my bed and play flappy birds. I hear sobs.

I get up it can't be. I get up and hear the sobs come from marina's rooms. I slowly open the door to see Marina sitting on the floor looking at the ground. I walk up to her. I look down and see Marinas eyes full of tear.

I pick her up carry her in my arms to

My bed i sit her down. Her eyes are full

of tears and hurt. It hurts to see her cry.

I lay on the bed and pull her next to me. I wrap my arms around her waist.

I kiss her cheek.

I whisper in her ear "dont cry your to beautiful to cry." I kiss her cheek.

..............................................................

Marina's P.O.V.

I lay there in harrys arms. I feel love for the first time. I sniffle i look up at harry.

My eyes meet his eyes. I slowly close my eyes. He presses his warm lips against mine.

I kiss him back. I feel sparks fly threw my body. We slowly pull away.

He pulls me close. I lay my head on his chest. We lay there together for a few minutes.

I fall asleep in harrys arms.

the nexts morning

I try to get up. I feel arms keeping me from getting up. I turn around to face harry. He is sound asleep.

I smile alitle he saw me crying and he took me to his bed. He really does care about me. He opens his eyes alittle. I close my eyes And pretended to be asleep. I felt Harry's lips touch mine in a sweet kiss butterflies filled my stomach. He slowly pulls away. I open my eyes. "goodmorning" harry says in his sexy morning voice.

I yawn and remembering yesterday

" HARRY WHY THE HELL DID YOU POUR WATER ON ME AND LOCK ME IN MY ROOM."

he opens his mouth and says "you made me think that you were going to kiss me" i sigh. he grabbs my hand and kisses it " i am sorry. I didn't mean for you to cry."

I took in a deep breath "me and Samaya got into a fight". i felt tears burn in my eyes again.

Harry's eyes lite up with concern he then lend over and whispered

"I am sorry I won't bring it up again." kissed my cheek then he whispers in my ear again. " Dont cry your too beautiful. It hurts to see you cry."

I lay my head against harry chest. I cry on harrys shirt. i lay there and cry in harrys shirt for one hour. The whole time. Harry lays there holding me in his arms. He lays there and tells me how beautiful i am.

I wake up a few hours later to find a shirtless harry next to me. Last time I checked he was wearing a shirt. I looks at my self too see i am wearing harrys shirt and no pants. I poked harrys dimples. he wakes up and smiles at me.

"Hey babe how you feeling?"

" I am not your babe okay"

" So your telling me that you didnt feel the sparks when we kissed."

I blushed "I did but I am not your babe okay"

"Look marina I have never felt like this before. Your so different from other girls your Tough and feisty. how you hold your own and kick ass. But yet you are kind and when your hurt you cry. I really do like you and I want to date you. I want to know that your mine and that no guy can touch you. That every night you can lay in my arms." a tear falls down his cheek

He really does care about me. I clean the tear off his cheek. I look him in the eyes.

"I will date you but no girl is allowed to kiss you only i can. Also I am a girl not a toy. I like you too so yes. I am your babe. THE NEXT TIME YOU POUR WATER ON ME. WHILE I AM ASLEEP I WILL KILL YOU."

He smiles. His dimples start to show. "I promise I will treat you right. You are my girl you deserve the best. All so i promis not to pour water on you" i smile.

He pokes my right cheek. "You only have one dimple that is cute" i blush.

" Harry why am I wearing your shirt."

"Because you didnt look comfortable in that other shirt."

"Next time just ask if I want to change"

"Okay babe"

" Okay let me go. I am hungery"

"But i dont want to let you go"

"But i am hungry"

" How about i make you something to

Eat babe"

"Okay but hurry. I am very hungery Please"